• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Flyer for Round Up...

In summary, the Round Up flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase the latest deals and discounts on their products. It can be obtained through independent consultants or on their website, and offers unique deals not available in regular promotions. The flyer is released seasonally and consultant discounts can be applied to purchases, though some products may be excluded.
jaye
I was wondering if anyone has a flyer that they use to promote Round Up? :rolleyes: If you do, could you pass it on? I will make one, but if there is already one out there, why reinvent the wheel?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Jaye :)

I believe that there is a flyer on CC download. ;)

There was also one in the September CN, front and back.

I would like to have a 1 page flyer.

I don't want to have to many pages in my6 host packet book.

Related to Looking for a Flyer for Round Up...

1. What is the Round Up flyer and what does it include?

The Round Up flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to showcase the latest deals and discounts on our products. It typically includes featured products, special offers, and exclusive bundles.

2. How can I get my hands on the Round Up flyer?

The Round Up flyer is usually available through our independent consultants or on our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest edition of the flyer directly in your inbox.

3. Are the deals and discounts in the Round Up flyer different from the regular promotions?

Yes, the Round Up flyer offers unique deals and discounts that are not available in our regular promotions. It's a great opportunity to save even more on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

4. How often is the Round Up flyer released?

The Round Up flyer is released seasonally, usually every 3-4 months. However, we may also release special editions for holidays or special events.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on purchases from the Round Up flyer?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to purchases made from the Round Up flyer. However, please note that some products may be excluded from the discount as indicated in the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keril