• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Director in the Plano, Tx Area...

In summary, to apply for the Director position in Plano, TX, you can visit the company's website and submit your application and resume. The qualifications for this position include a strong background in leadership, excellent communication and organizational skills, and relevant experience. This is not a remote position and candidates must be willing to relocate or already live in Plano. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package and potential for advancement. You can apply for multiple positions, but meeting the qualifications for each position is important.
KimberleePowell
Does anyone know of a director in the Plano, TX or surrounding area?

I don't but you can always call HO for a hospitality director...good luck!

I know two directors in the Flower Mound area - both have been in the business at least 9 years. Are you looking for hospitality for yourself Kimberlee?

I'm in Allen, about 10 mins north of Plano. PM'd ya, Kimberlee!

My director Michelle Privitt is in McKinney. Its pretty close to Plano as well.

Hi Rhonda! Michelle is my best friend. Havent met you yet, but I've heard lots about you. Welcome to our team! :)

It's a Chef Success connection - WOHOO!

Pampered Laura said:
Hi Rhonda! Michelle is my best friend. Havent met you yet, but I've heard lots about you. Welcome to our team! :)

Awesome!! Isnt Michelle just great! I just love her! Hope to meet you soon and I hope you have heard nothing but good! (LOL)

Related to Looking for a Director in the Plano, Tx Area...

1. How do I apply for the Director position in Plano, TX?

To apply for the Director position in Plano, TX, you can visit our website and search for the job posting. From there, you can submit your application and upload your resume. Alternatively, you can also reach out to our HR department for more information on the application process.

2. What are the qualifications for the Director position in Plano, TX?

The qualifications for the Director position in Plano, TX may vary depending on the specific job posting. However, in general, we are looking for candidates with a strong background in leadership, excellent communication and organizational skills, and experience in the industry. A bachelor's degree in a related field may also be required.

3. Is this a remote position or do I need to be located in Plano, TX?

This Director position is based in Plano, TX and is not a remote position. We are looking for candidates who are willing to relocate or already live in the Plano area. However, some positions may offer the option to work remotely on occasion.

4. What benefits and perks are offered for the Director position in Plano, TX?

We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our employees, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and more. As a Director, you will also have opportunities for professional development, competitive salary, and potential for advancement within the company.

5. Can I apply for multiple positions in Plano, TX?

Yes, you can apply for multiple positions in Plano, TX. However, we recommend that you carefully review the job requirements to ensure that you meet the qualifications for each position. Submitting multiple applications does not guarantee that you will be selected for an interview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cmdtrgd