• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Need a Break, Please Vote for My Cat!

In Summary, The cat in the contest, Tucker, has a very low chance of winning, but is still a finalist. If you want to vote for him, you can do so on the website.
aPamperedBride
Gold Member
When you need a break from working your business, go to www.hallmark.com/you and click on the "Meet" button under the Your Pets section. They're having a contest for the best pet birthday card and my cat is a finalist! Have fun looking at the other cards, but please vote for the one entitled "Sage Advice" by Carol Pohlman in Plano, TX.

I voted good luck!

I will find it and vote...Coming up in a few weeks, there will be a pet picture contest through the place I am employed at. When it comes up on the website, I will give you guys a link to enter.The grand prize is a trip to Hawaii I believe!!!!Since I can't enter, you all might as well!!!!

I voted!! Tucker is adorable!!! :)
I'll vote again tomorrow...

Meow...I just voted for ya :)

Voted - good luck!!

Good Luck! I voted!
P.S. he looks like my cat LOL

Thanks to you who've voted! I must admit that this is my first time back on Chef Success since I made this post! Tucker is somewhere in the middle of the contest, so right now he's a long-shot, but it's still possible we'll win! Even if we aren't the Grand Finalist, though, his card will still be printed and sold in Hallmark stores this June. I'm very proud of my 'baby.' (Yes, my mother is asking her friends to vote for her grandcat since I don't have any human children yet.)

janetupnorth said:
I will find it and vote...

Coming up in a few weeks, there will be a pet picture contest through the place I am employed at. When it comes up on the website, I will give you guys a link to enter.

The grand prize is a trip to Hawaii I believe!!!!

Since I can't enter, you all might as well!!!!
Oh, I wonder if my picture of Gus or Weasel could win me a prize? :)

Just a followup for anyone who voted. Tucker ended up in 18th place overall out of 67 finalists with two percent of the vote. I think he did a great job!

1. How can I vote for your cat in the "When You Need a Break" contest?

To vote for my cat, simply go to the contest website and click on the "Vote Now" button next to my cat's photo. You may need to create an account or log in with your Facebook account in order to vote.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can vote for your cat?

Yes, there is a limit of one vote per person per day. This is to ensure fairness and prevent any fraudulent voting.

3. Can I share the voting link with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the voting link with as many people as possible. The more votes my cat receives, the better chances we have of winning!

4. When is the deadline to vote for your cat?

The deadline for voting is [insert date here]. Be sure to vote before then to help my cat win!

5. What will happen if your cat wins the "When You Need a Break" contest?

If my cat wins the contest, we will receive a prize and recognition from Pampered Chef. We will also be donating a portion of the prize to a local animal shelter in need. Thank you for your support and votes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Oracle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam