• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Triple Citrus Mojito Recipe?

In summary, the author made a Triple Citrus Mojito recipe that includes fresh mint, zest of one orange, juice of two lemons, and white rum. The recipe is available online and can be printed or emailed.
ilove2cookpc
I've looked on CC and it's not one you can download. I've looked on here, but no one has posted the entire recipe. I looked through all of my SB's and I don't have SS08 (of course), so could someone please help me out? I need it for a show tomorrow! Thanks a bunch!!!

Triple Citrus Mojitos

1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 package (.75 ounce) fresh mint leaves (about 1 1/3 cups leaves), divided
1 orange
2 lemons, divided
2 limes, divided
1/2 cup white rum (optional)
5 cups chilled lemon-lime soda

Combine sugar and water in Small Batter Bowl. Tear six mint leaves in half and place into Quick-Stir Pitcher, set aside. Finely chop remaining mint leaves with Chef's Knife and place into batter bowl. Zest orange, one of the lemons and one of the limes using Zester/Scorer, add zest to mint mixture. Microwave on High 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.

Slice orange, both of the lemons and both of the limes in half corsswise. Reserve half of one lemon and half of one lime for garnish. Juice remaining lemon and lime halves using Citrus Press; add juices to pitcher. Juice orange with Juicer, add juice to pitcher.

Pour mint mixture through Strainer into pitcher; discard chopped mint. Add rum, if desired. Carefully add soda to avoid overflow. Slice reserved lemon and lime halves with Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; place into pitcher. Place lid onto pitcher and plunge gently. Serve over ice.

The Pampered Chef ®
Triple-Citrus Mojitos
Recipe

1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 pkg (.75 oz) fresh mint leaves (about 1 1/4 cups leaves), divided
1 orange
2 lemons, divided
2 limes, divided
1/2 cup white rum (optional)
5 cups chilled lemon-lime soda

Combine sugar and water in Small Batter Bowl. Tear six mint leaves in half and place into Quick-Stir® Pitcher; set aside. Finely chop remaining leaves with Chef's Knife and place into batter bowl. Zest orange, one of the lemons and one of the limes using Zester/Scorer; add zest to mint mixture. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.

Slice orange, both of the lemons and both of the limes in half crosswise. Reserve half of one lemon and half of one lime for garnish. Juice remaining lemon and lime halves using Citrus Press; add juices to pitcher. Juice orange with Juicer; add juice to pitcher.

Pour mint mixture through Strainer into pitcher; discard chopped mint. Add rum, if desired. Carefully add soda to avoid overflow. Slice reserved lemon and lime halves with Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; place into pitcher. Place lid onto pitcher and plunge gently. Serve over ice.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Nutrients per serving (about 1 cup, excluding optional ingredient): Calories 130, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: To garnish rims of glasses, zest an additional orange using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine zest and 1/2 cup sugar in Prep Bowl. Place a small amount of sugar mixture onto Simple Additions® Appetizer Plate. Rub rim of glass with orange wedge to moisten. Dip rim of glass into sugar mixture.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ilove2cookpc said:
I've looked on CC and it's not one you can download.

It is. Go to Products and Recipes > Recipes > Season's Best. There are SBRCs going back to 2005 there. Pick the edition you want from the pull down, and the list of recipes will change to match that edition. Then you check off the recipes you want to print or email.

by the way, I made this last friday for a co workers b day, and it was fabulous, I can't wait to make it again for my march shows.

Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!

Yep, all Season's Best are online, you just have to search for them differently.This is a GREAT recipe and everyone loves it every time I've made it.

Hi there! I'd be happy to share my favorite Triple Citrus Mojito recipe with you. It's always a hit at my shows and I'm sure your guests will love it too. Here's what you'll need:- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Ice cubes
- Lime and/or orange slices for garnishInstructions:
1. In a small bowl, mix together the lime, lemon, and orange juice.
2. In a separate bowl, muddle the sugar and mint leaves together until the sugar is dissolved and the mint is fragrant.
3. In a shaker, combine the juice mixture, muddled mint, and rum. Shake well.
4. Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the mixture over the ice.
5. Top with club soda and stir gently.
6. Garnish with lime and/or orange slices.
7. Enjoy your delicious Triple Citrus Mojito!I hope this helps and that your show is a success tomorrow! Let me know how it turns out. Cheers!

Related to Looking for a Delicious Triple Citrus Mojito Recipe?

What ingredients are needed for the Triple Citrus Mojito recipe?

The Triple Citrus Mojito recipe calls for 1 lime, 1 lemon, 1 orange, 6-8 fresh mint leaves, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1.5 ounces of white rum, club soda, and ice cubes.

Can I use a different type of liquor instead of white rum?

Yes, you can use a different type of liquor such as vodka or gin for the Triple Citrus Mojito recipe. However, the taste may vary slightly from the original recipe.

Do I have to use fresh citrus fruits or can I use bottled juice?

We recommend using fresh citrus fruits for the best flavor in the Triple Citrus Mojito recipe. Bottled juice may alter the taste and freshness of the drink.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Triple Citrus Mojito?

Yes, you can omit the white rum and add more club soda or a splash of sparkling water for a refreshing non-alcoholic version of the Triple Citrus Mojito.

What is the best way to muddle the mint leaves for this recipe?

The best way to muddle the mint leaves for the Triple Citrus Mojito is to gently press them against the bottom of a glass with a muddler or the back of a spoon. Avoid over-muddling as it can release a bitter taste from the leaves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rebelbug
  • ajhunt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies