• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Selling the Cherry Pitter from Pampered Chef?

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used for removing pits from cherries. It is a time-saving and efficient alternative to removing pits by hand, and it helps keep cherries intact for use in recipes or snacking. The Pampered Chef cherry pitter can be purchased from consultants located in California or through their website. It will also be available for purchase at the Ontario Spring Launch event. The cherry pitter stands out from others on the market with its comfortable handle, sturdy construction, and unique feature for easy pit removal. While primarily designed for cherries, it can also be used for other small, round fruits such as olives.
sjackson
I have 2 customers looking for the Cherry Pitter Pampered Chef used to sell. Is anyone selling a new one? I am in CA and will pay shipping or I will be going to the Ontario Spring Launch on the 28th.
Thank you

Everyone is always looking for those. They were before my time. Do you happen to know anyone who lives in Mexico? They are in the PC catalog down there. Maybe they'll bring them back up here someday!

no, unfortenetly I don't. I'm hoping they will have them in the new spring catalog. that would be nice. Right now I am searching ebay. If I could just find one for my nieghbor that would be great.

FYI....The cherry pitter is now in the outlet. Yay.. btw I use to live in Santa Maria:)

Wow, on the outlet, finally? Cherry pitter seekers should rejoice!
Good eye, Jennifer!
I thought about buying some extras in case a customer asks, but..... that way lies madness.

1. What is a cherry pitter and why do I need one?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool specifically designed to remove the pits from cherries. It saves time and effort compared to removing the pits by hand, and it also helps to keep the cherries intact for use in recipes or for snacking.

2. Is there a specific seller in California that carries the Pampered Chef cherry pitter?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef consultants located in California who carry the cherry pitter. You can search for a consultant near you on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I purchase the cherry pitter at the Ontario Spring Launch event?

Yes, the cherry pitter will be available for purchase at the Ontario Spring Launch event. You can also pre-order it through a consultant or on our website before the event to ensure availability.

4. What makes the Pampered Chef cherry pitter stand out from others on the market?

Our cherry pitter is specifically designed with a comfortable handle and sturdy construction to make pitting cherries a breeze. It also has a unique feature that allows you to easily remove the pits without making a mess.

5. Can the cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

While the cherry pitter is primarily designed for cherries, it can also be used for pitting olives and other small, round fruits. It may not be as effective for larger fruits with pits, so we recommend using it for its intended purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • kewaters
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Candi_f