• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look What Kaylee and I Spent Our Evening Doing!

In summary, the conversation was about making gingerbread houses using a kit, with some participants sharing their own experiences and giving compliments to others on their creations. Some tips and tricks were also shared, such as buying extra candy and making sure the frosting is thick enough. Overall, everyone had a fun time making the gingerbread houses and it was a great bonding experience for parents and children.
mom2leelee
I have been wanting to make a gingerbread house forever, but have always been to scared to try. This year I thought I had better start out easy and went w/ the kit. It turned out pretty good for a rookie and a 4yr old..lol! Oh, and please ignore the walls, I finally got all the old wallpaper off to texture the walls and the holidays snuck up on me and they are still bare!

kayleehouse.jpg

finishedfront.jpg

Great job! I'll bet your daughter was so excited, she is so cute. By the way you can't even see the walls, lol.

It looks awesome!

cute! My daugther and I did one this weekend as well! I had so much fun (probably more so than my 4 year old)! Hee-hee!

heat123 said:
cute! My daugther and I did one this weekend as well! I had so much fun (probably more so than my 4 year old)! Hee-hee!

I was trying not to let 'designer me' take over and let her have fun with it..lol. I kept catching myself saying, no kaylee put that HEAR! :p

Your daughter is so CUTE!!! And the house is precious. Well done!

Awesome! What fun!!

Great job! My son and I are doing one this weekend and I'm 'borrowing' some of your ideas!

pamperedlinda said:
Great job! My son and I are doing one this weekend and I'm 'borrowing' some of your ideas!

Go right ahead. I will say though if you are buying the kit from Walmart like I did buy extra candy. Ours didn't come w/ 1/2 of what it did on the box and it had a bag of pumpkin gumdrops in it, weird huh? It only came w/ some gumballs, 5 peppermint discs, and some spree like candy and sprinkles. Luckily I had the marshmellows, skittles, and gummi lifesavers.

KimmyDarling said:
Your daughter is so CUTE!!! And the house is precious. Well done!

Thank you very much! She is such a camera hog..she was getting madder and madder every picture I took of the house without her..lol.

so cute I did a halloween one last yr but I didnt get the frosting thick enough it was fun but an ooy gooey mess

that is too cute. great job! I just got through making gingerbread men! yum, yours looks soo cool!

It looks like the same kit we got. My husband made one with my son yesterday. He also did a great job.

That looks great. Remember this is supposed to be fun for you and the kids - they look great no matter how they are decorated.

Okay you did so much better than I did on my first attempt. It must have been a really bad kit b/c I couldn't even get mine to stand up! I ended up giving up and eating it and it didn't even taste good. But, yours is wonderful and looks tasty too!

Looks great!! My son and I also made a gingerbread house, same kit...the other day...for the first time..Caleb loved it, and so did I, something I really needed! :) Things like this really make me love and enjoy my son even more. Merry Christmas!

We bought our kit at Costco - it came with over a pound of different candies! There was even enough candy for snacking on while we did the house! My DH and my son and I did it this past weekend - and had so much fun! I think it's going to become a yearly tradition! (Ours is missing pieces already!:D )

Related to Look What Kaylee and I Spent Our Evening Doing!

1. What is "Look What Kaylee and I Spent Our Evening Doing!"?

"Look What Kaylee and I Spent Our Evening Doing!" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It is a chance for friends and family to gather and learn new recipes and kitchen tips while trying out Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does the event last?

The event typically lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of attendees and the recipes being demonstrated. It is a fun and relaxed atmosphere, so the time tends to fly by!

3. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. All ingredients and supplies will be provided by the Pampered Chef consultant. However, if you have a favorite apron or cooking utensil, feel free to bring it along!

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase, and they will be happy to assist you with any orders or questions.

5. Can I host a "Look What Kaylee and I Spent Our Evening Doing!" event?

Yes, you can host a "Look What Kaylee and I Spent Our Evening Doing!" event! It is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and informative evening. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Ginger428