• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look What I Found at Sur Le Table

In summary, "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" is an exclusive line of kitchen products created in collaboration between Sur Le Table and Pampered Chef. These products can be purchased at Pampered Chef parties and online, and are not exclusive to Sur Le Table stores. The line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other essentials designed to enhance the cooking and baking experience. If not satisfied, products can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
Nanisu
Gold Member
http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-687103/

Interesting. Doesn't ours have a flat bottom though? And I think ours is probably bigger.

Ours is bigger and has more squared off sides.

I like the customer review tip of rinsing off grapes (or other fruit) in it. I tried it for scooping up ground beef and didn't like it. Too cumbersome.

Yeah I just thought it was cool--and theirs is in colors.

It's fun to see how our things compare to others out there. Thanks for finding it and sharing. :)

I used mine last night for the first time since I made ravioli and was able to portion it straight from the pot to the plate...loved it!

minirottie said:
I used mine last night for the first time since I made ravioli and was able to portion it straight from the pot to the plate...loved it!
I used for that also. It works perfect!:thumbup:

Saw almost exactly the same one as ours at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

doughmama said:
Saw almost exactly the same one as ours at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

How did it compare in price?

Related to Look What I Found at Sur Le Table

1. What is "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table"?

"Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" is an exclusive line of kitchen products created in collaboration between Sur Le Table and Pampered Chef. These products are designed to elevate your cooking and baking experience.

2. Can I purchase "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" products at Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" products are available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties. You can also purchase them online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" products only available at Sur Le Table stores?

No, "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" products can also be purchased at Pampered Chef parties and online through the Pampered Chef website. They are not exclusive to Sur Le Table stores.

4. What types of products are included in the "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" line?

The "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials. These products are specially designed and curated to make your cooking and baking experience more enjoyable and efficient.

5. Can I return "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" products if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, you can return "Look What I Found at Sur Le Table" products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to the Pampered Chef website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • nikked