• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look at What I Got for Qualifying...

In summary, Tiffany and Janet share their thoughts on how cute it is that their sons are playing with boxes, and how their own kids were not offered boxes as a qualifying gift. They both laugh when they recall their mothers' reactions when they put their kids in the box. Then, Tiffany shares that she got a box for qualifying, and when she took it off the shelf, her cat and 10-month-old son went wild. Finally, Ann shares a picture of her son at 17 years old, Gargoyle-style, and the conversation ends.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
DSC_0072.jpg

:D

aww so cute. I got one of those myself. When my son was playing with the box, he fell into it head first. It was so funny. He didn't cry, just looked confused.

Very cute! My boys love to play with boxes also.

LOL!! When I told my Mom I put her in it, she did the typical Grandma thing... how big is the box, she isn't gonna fall over is she, etc, etc. If Maddie went head first in though, she would have cried!! You got a tough kid ;)

hes a boy. an at 10 months, a tough cookie! my dd is a cry baby though.

Awww...time home with your kid - a great PC benefit.I took off today to be with my kids for a day. So far, we have laundry going, a load of dishes...now I'm TRYING to work on the living room. They've managed to destroy it with toys and cut paper (their new favorite activity) while I was doing the other things...

OMG! That's so cute!
Everytime I get a PC order in, my cat and little one go wild! They literally wait by the box as I'm pulling stuff out, and jump in ASAP!

Janet- you just totally gave me an idea... I am going to print this pic and use it at my demos to say the best PC bonus I have received..(show the pic) is this, that I can be home with Maddie. THANKS :) Maybe that will be a good recruiting tool! Tiffany, that is cute!!

Maddie is such a cutie! And such a little flirt. :love: All you need now is video of her in the box, batting her eyelashes at people and waving. :D

Ohhhh, I just want to pick her up and squeeze her!:love: :love: :love: They didn't give stuff like that when I qualified!:( All I got was some Simple Additions.

PCMelissa said:
Janet- you just totally gave me an idea... I am going to print this pic and use it at my demos to say the best PC bonus I have received..(show the pic) is this, that I can be home with Maddie. THANKS :) Maybe that will be a good recruiting tool!

Tiffany, that is cute!!

I was going to say to print the picture! What a cute recruiting tool!!!

Thanks Ann, oh and don't give me any ideas, I am
icon.gif

ChefBeckyD said:
Ohhhh, I just want to pick her up and squeeze her!:love: :love: :love:

They didn't give stuff like that when I qualified!:( All I got was some Simple Additions.

Thanks Becky. lol

That will be a great recruiting picture! She is a cutie pie!

Melissa and I went to lunch last week, and Maddie was flirting with all the senior citizens in the restaurant. It was so cute!

PCMelissa said:
Look at what I got for qualifying...
WOW!

Am I glad they didn't offer that when I qualified!

67302.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
WOW!

Uh, I was thinking the same thing! (She is a cutie though)

See? Great minds float down the same gutter.

ChefBeckyD said:
They didn't give stuff like that when I qualified!

Me neither. . .THANK GOD!!!

But she is adorable!:)

AWWWWWWWW! Aren't boxes the greatest thing!

It's the Transmogrifier from Calvin and Hobbes!

chefann said:
It's the Transmogrifier from Calvin and Hobbes!

Ah, that explains it!

love, love, love calvin and hobbes

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
WOW!

Thinking the same thing. I have a 17 year old right now that I sometimes feel like shipping out..but I love him too bits!! I try not to hold his age against him. Men may be from Mars and women from Venus...but I don't even know what galaxy teens come from...I just hope he returns to this solar system soon!!!:cry: :cry:

She is a cutie pie and at such a fun age...tiring but fun!! Great recruiting photo to share!

Kids leave you house one morning, when they're 12, and they're transported to the planet, Gargoylian. They return later that afternoon and they'll be 13 year old Gargoyles.

He's something lately...Gargoylian...walking on very thin ice...something...but I hope he changes back before he gives his father a stroke!

Related to Look at What I Got for Qualifying...

What is "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..."?

"Look at What I Got for Qualifying..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn free products and rewards by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals during a specific time period.

How do I qualify for "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..."?

To qualify for "Look at What I Got for Qualifying...", you must meet the sales and recruiting requirements set by Pampered Chef during the designated time period. These requirements may vary, so it is important to stay up to date with the current qualifications.

What products can I earn through "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..."?

The products available for earning through "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..." may change each time the program is offered. However, they typically include a variety of Pampered Chef items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food products.

How do I track my progress for "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..."?

You can track your progress for "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..." through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your team leader for support and guidance on reaching your goals.

When does "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..." take place?

The timing of "Look at What I Got for Qualifying..." may vary, but it typically occurs during a specific month or season. You can find out the exact dates for the current program by checking the Pampered Chef website or asking your team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • KellyTheChef