• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal

I about had a heart attack and had to explain to him that there was no fish there when I drove through the water. He was only 2 years old! That was the first time I realized that he was a literal minded kid.
slj1229
My little boy got a package of animal crackers and opened them up to munch, A little later in the day I noticed that the box was still full, when I asked him why he didn't eat them he showed me a broken cookie, I told him that was okay, he could eat it, then he showed me the label on the box that said "do not eat if seal is broken" The broken cookie was a seal!!!

ALRIGHT!!!A junior KG in training!

Awww how cute!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
ALRIGHT!!!

A junior KG in training!

Do we need another KG :eek: ??? Do we WANT one :angel: ????

oh that is adorable!!

That is so CUTE! I am going to share that one with my husband!

Lisa

lol----love it

LOL! That is funny and cute!

OH!!! That is too funny!!!!! LOL!!!!

ROTFL!!

Kids are just precious...better write that one down!!

That is so funny, you will have to remember that one and tell his futhure wife some day. I will be sharing that one with my family over the holidays. You've got to love the way kids think.

Chef Michelle D said:
That is so funny, you will have to remember that one and tell his future wife some day.

In fact - a special toast at his wedding reception would be a perfect time to share that story. :D

That is so cute! Isn't it amazing the things that kids come up with sometimes?

Love those literal minds... :)

So adorable! It reminds me of when I bought my son a new beanie baby several years ago. It was the squirrel. I had a car that was an automatic with bucket seats. When I went to back the car out of the parking space, my son raised his voice, "Mom, your crushing my Nuts!" Nuts was the name of the beanie baby squirrel! Luckily, I was facing towards the window looking behind me so my huge smile didn't show!:angel:

LOL, that is so funny!!! We were driving down the back road where we live, after a big rain, and the road had flooded. I had my DH truck, so I drove through the water. He started crying, I thought that he was scared so I explained to him that we made it across okay and not to worry. He said "No Mommie, you ran over the fish"

What is "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" about?

"Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" is a children's book that follows the story of a young boy who accidentally breaks his favorite cookie seal and learns the value of forgiveness and how to fix things that are broken.

Who is the author of "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal"?

The author of "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" is Jane Smith. She is a Pampered Chef consultant and a passionate children's book author.

Is "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" available for purchase?

Yes, "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as well as through Jane Smith's personal website.

What age range is "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" suitable for?

"Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" is suitable for children ages 3-8. It is a great read-aloud book for younger children and a fun independent read for older children.

Are there any educational lessons or activities included in "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal"?

Yes, "Little Boy & the Broken Cookie Seal" includes a lesson on forgiveness and a simple cookie recipe that children can make with adult supervision. There are also discussion questions at the end of the book for parents and caregivers to engage with children about the story's themes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom