1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Light Simple Recipe

1. rbvernon

rbvernon Member Silver Member

Yes I am looking for a Light Simple Recipe to make for my BeautiControl Spa Party. I want something that is light but new and if I could make it a head of time like couple of hours or right before and if it gets cold it won't taste bad. I told them (guest) that I was going to make a NEW recipe. I need some help. I am thinking about making Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas, I also thought about the Cheesy Tex-Mex Roll-ups but I don't eat avocado.

What to do, I need guidance.

Mar 13, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

The Steamed Wonton Purses served with the Ginger Wasabi Sauce are soooo good!

Mar 13, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

How about fat-free cream cheese with one of the new sauces poured on top?

Mar 13, 2009
  4. rbvernon

Oh I am sorry I will be doing that too! I saw it on an other thread and thought that was a neat idea. I have not tried the sauces yet but can't wait!!

Mar 13, 2009
  5. annew

annew Member

berries & wonton dessert

Mar 13, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I made the Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas for my super bowl party and they were good right out of the oven, but not great later... but I suppose you could have them ready to pop in the oven just before your spa and then pull them out. I am having a BC Spa at the end of the month too! A good friend has started selling it so I'm trying to help her out. Let me know what you end making and how it goes over, and how your spa goes!

Mar 13, 2009
  7. rbvernon

ChefPaula, I thought of making them then putting them in the oven when guest arrive. I think/believe I will make the cream cheese and pineapple sauce, the Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas, and for dessert the Cream Mojito Torte!! What ya'll think about that menu?

Mar 13, 2009
  8. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

That sounds good! I'm sure the relaxed and beautiful women from your spa will love it!

Mar 13, 2009
  9. rbvernon

:D thanks ya'll have a good weekend!!

Mar 13, 2009
  10. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

I was at one last night...the host is a former PC consultant and served:

The lemonade with frozen raspberries - an older PC recipe...
    Veggie pizza
    Fresh fruit and dip

I do have to say my skin is still soft today and does feel great compared to yesterday!

Mar 13, 2009
  11. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Love their Skin care for sensitive skin BTW...

Mar 13, 2009
Have something to add?