• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delightful Light Recipes for Your BeautiControl Spa Party

In summary, Chef Paula shared a few recipes she is considering for her BeautiControl Spa Party, including Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas and Cream Cheese with Pineapple Sauce. She also mentioned that she is planning to serve a lemonade and fruit dip. All of the recipes sound delicious and would be perfect for a relaxing day at the spa.
rbvernon
Silver Member
Yes I am looking for a Light Simple Recipe to make for my BeautiControl Spa Party. I want something that is light but new and if I could make it a head of time like couple of hours or right before and if it gets cold it won't taste bad. I told them (guest) that I was going to make a NEW recipe. I need some help. I am thinking about making Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas, I also thought about the Cheesy Tex-Mex Roll-ups but I don't eat avocado.

What to do, I need guidance.

The Steamed Wonton Purses served with the Ginger Wasabi Sauce are soooo good!

How about fat-free cream cheese with one of the new sauces poured on top?

Oh I am sorry I will be doing that too! I saw it on an other thread and thought that was a neat idea. I have not tried the sauces yet but can't wait!!

berries & wonton dessert

rbvernon said:
Yes I am looking for a Light Simple Recipe to make for my BeautiControl Spa Party. I want something that is light but new and if I could make it a head of time like couple of hours or right before and if it gets cold it won't taste bad. I told them (guest) that I was going to make a NEW recipe. I need some help. I am thinking about making Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas, I also thought about the Cheesy Tex-Mex Roll-ups but I don't eat avocado.

What to do, I need guidance.

I made the Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas for my super bowl party and they were good right out of the oven, but not great later... but I suppose you could have them ready to pop in the oven just before your spa and then pull them out. I am having a BC Spa at the end of the month too! A good friend has started selling it so I'm trying to help her out. Let me know what you end making and how it goes over, and how your spa goes!

ChefPaula, I thought of making them then putting them in the oven when guest arrive. I think/believe I will make the cream cheese and pineapple sauce, the Jalapeno Poppers Pizzas, and for dessert the Cream Mojito Torte!! What ya'll think about that menu?

That sounds good! I'm sure the relaxed and beautiful women from your spa will love it!

:D thanks ya'll have a good weekend!!

I was at one last night...the host is a former PC consultant and served:The lemonade with frozen raspberries - an older PC recipe...
Veggie pizza
Fresh fruit and dipI do have to say my skin is still soft today and does feel great compared to yesterday!

Love their Skin care for sensitive skin BTW...

What are some of the benefits of using light recipes for a BeautiControl spa party?

Light recipes are a great way to provide healthy, nourishing options for your spa party guests. They are perfect for those who are watching their weight or have dietary restrictions, and can help promote overall wellness.

Can you give some examples of "delightful light recipes" for a spa party?

Some examples of light recipes that would be perfect for a BeautiControl spa party include grilled chicken skewers with vegetables, fruit and yogurt parfaits, and avocado toast with a variety of toppings.

Are these recipes difficult to make?

Not at all! These recipes are designed to be easy and quick to make, so that you can spend more time enjoying your spa party with your guests.

Can these recipes be customized for specific dietary needs?

Yes, these recipes can be easily customized to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian options. Simply substitute ingredients as needed.

Do you have any tips for incorporating these light recipes into a BeautiControl spa party?

One tip is to create a themed menu for your spa party, such as a Mediterranean or Asian-inspired menu, and choose light recipes that fit within that theme. Also, be sure to have a variety of options available to cater to different tastes and dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jkinak