• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update: Have You Received an Email Yet?

In summary, the Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update is a new policy implemented by Pampered Chef to ensure the security of customers' credit card information. Customers using a Level 2 credit card for shipping will receive an email requesting additional information, including the cardholder's name, address, and phone number. This is to prevent fraudulent activity on customers' accounts. Failure to provide the required information may result in delayed or canceled orders. It is strongly encouraged for all customers to comply with this policy to avoid any delays.
trps
Silver Member
Does anyone know when they will ship or has anyone received an e-mail?

I was undecided and decided to take the credit card. We can register for it online starting tomorrow. It states that it will take around 4 weeks to arrive. I don't know how long it will take if you were pre-registered.

I haven't received any email about shipping yet, but I'm hoping to hear something soon. From what I've heard, they usually send out shipping notifications a few days before the actual shipment. Keep an eye on your inbox and let us know if you receive anything!

1. What is the Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update?

The Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update is a new policy that Pampered Chef has implemented to ensure the security of our customers' credit card information. This policy requires customers to provide additional information when using a Level 2 credit card for shipping their orders.

2. How will I know if I need to provide additional information for my credit card?

If you are using a Level 2 credit card for shipping, you will receive an email from us requesting additional information. This email will be sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account.

3. What kind of information do I need to provide for the Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update?

The additional information required for the Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update includes the cardholder's name, address, and phone number. This information must match the billing information for the credit card being used.

4. Why is Pampered Chef implementing this policy?

We take the security of our customers' credit card information very seriously. By implementing the Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update, we are taking extra precautions to protect our customers' sensitive information and prevent fraudulent activity on their accounts.

5. What happens if I do not provide the additional information for my credit card?

If you do not provide the required information for the Level 2 Credit Card Shipping Update, your order may be delayed or canceled. We strongly encourage all customers to provide the requested information to avoid any delays in receiving their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • kdangel518