• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Make a Fun Game: Ideas Welcome!

In summary, the conversation discusses hosting a tailgating party at someone's house and what types of recipes and games could be included. Suggestions for recipes include mini quiches, bruschetta, and fruit skewers, while game ideas could involve a blind taste test or a mystery ingredient challenge. The host is also advised to showcase various Pampered Chef products, such as the Chillzanne pieces, stoneware carrier, outdoor party plates, and utensil sets.
pampermemelody
:confused: Has anyone done one of thsese? I thought it sounded fun and put it on my newsletter as an idea and I have a taker. What would you make? Any game ideas?

Hey Mel! There are a couple of threads about it, but they mainly talk about going to a game yourself, not being invited by someone. I would do the same things, however, and maybe have a bag of potatoes and a garbage can so people can try out the products. Maybe even a pail of water to clean off the products, too!Check these out:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=21285&highlight=tailgating
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5719&highlight=tailgate
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=2526&highlight=tailgate
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=21794&highlight=tail+gate

Thanks Kate! This gal wants me to come to her house, but do some recipes that you might take or make while tailgating? Any ideas? I like the cookies in the bar pan! I'll do that for sure. I'd like to do one more and maybe a game?

Show off the Chillzanne pieces, stoneware carrier, QSP, outdoor party plates, utensil sets, Woven Selections (to hold everything). Ask her what she normally would take and work PC into it.

Hi there! I have done a few of these parties and they are always a hit! For the menu, I would suggest focusing on simple, crowd-pleasing recipes that can be easily prepared in a party setting. Some of my favorites are mini quiches, bruschetta, and fruit skewers. As for game ideas, you could do a blind taste test with different spices or kitchen gadgets, or have a "mystery ingredient" challenge where guests have to create a dish using a surprise ingredient. Have fun and let your creativity flow!

1. What is "Let's Make a Fun Game: Ideas Welcome!"?

"Let's Make a Fun Game: Ideas Welcome!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we invite our consultants, customers, and community to share their ideas for fun and creative games that can be played at home with family and friends.

2. How can I participate in "Let's Make a Fun Game: Ideas Welcome!"?

To participate in "Let's Make a Fun Game: Ideas Welcome!", simply visit our website or social media pages to submit your game ideas. You can also join our virtual event to see other ideas and engage in discussions with fellow participants.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting game ideas?

There is no deadline for submitting game ideas. We welcome ideas at any time and will continue to review and feature them in our virtual event and on our platforms.

4. Can I win anything by participating in "Let's Make a Fun Game: Ideas Welcome!"?

While there is no specific prize for participating in "Let's Make a Fun Game: Ideas Welcome!", your game ideas may be featured on our platforms and shared with our community. It's a great opportunity to showcase your creativity and contribute to the fun and entertainment of others.

5. Can I share game ideas that involve Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we encourage you to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your game ideas. However, it is not a requirement and all game ideas are welcome, regardless of whether they involve our products or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msinnard
  • jterre