• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas

In summary, this lady is having a meet your neighbor party and she is wondering if anyone has any recipe suggestions for it. She is also worried about having too many people and how to deal with introductions.
slj1229
So I have my 2nd cooking show coming up, there are going to be about 35 people, any recipe suggestions??

:eek: 35 people!!!!!!!!!!!!! How amazing! How did you confirm that many people are actually coming????
OK-now that I have picked my self up off the floor, I would say make a recipe that you can prepare at home, like the chocolate lava cake in the microwave with the Stoneware Fluted Pan and then do the chicken in the DCB in the microwave at the show.....have the host make a side dish or 2 for muchy type things so that no one gobbles up the whole chicken! Remember, you are not there to cater a party, but rather to showcase the products~everyone should expect to taste the recipe, not make it a meal!

Last edited:
Chocolate Chip Sensation in the large bar pan can serve alot depending on how you cut it.

Cakes in the Fluted Pan are good too.

thats what I was thinking too. Thanks. This lady just moved into a new housing development and is having a "meet your neighbor" party. And the best part about it, all these people have $$ there houses are not under 1.1 mill!!!! Hope they have some money left to buy PC after their mortgage!!!

Make the warm nutty brownies in the large bar pan (all the items needed for it are in your new consultant kit)... you can size the servings to feed as many as you need, to at least give a taste... as mentioned above, you're not catering.. just offering a demo and a taste.

slj1229 said:
thats what I was thinking too. Thanks. This lady just moved into a new housing development and is having a "meet your neighbor" party. And the best part about it, all these people have $$ there houses are not under 1.1 mill!!!! Hope they have some money left to buy PC after their mortgage!!!

well, you know you are going to have to let us know how this tures out! The most I have had at a show is 21 and that was hard! Name tags will save your life! You may also want to skip any long introductions~just have them give their name.....

OR you may want to capitalize on the fact that there are so many people there and have everyone tell their favorite PC product....the trick is to not have anyone repeat products! Tell them that if someone says the Large Bar Pan, then no one else can say stoneware of any kind. The whole time 35 people are doing this, you can be making whatever recipe you choose and they will be selling the products to each other! The only time you will have to talk is to add on any suggestions and to make sure they aren't repeating any products!

Related to Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas

1. What is "Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas"?

"Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas" is a collection of recipes and cooking ideas specifically designed for groups of 35 people. It includes a variety of dishes that can be prepared and enjoyed together, making it perfect for parties, events, or large family gatherings.

2. How many recipes are included in "Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas"?

There are 35 recipes included in this collection, each designed to serve 35 people. This ensures that everyone in your group will have enough to eat and no one will be left hungry.

3. Are the recipes in "Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this collection are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients, making it simple to prepare delicious meals for a large group.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in this collection can be easily modified to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. We also offer a variety of recipes that are gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan friendly.

5. Is "Let's Cook Together! 35-Person Recipe Ideas" suitable for children?

Yes, this collection includes a variety of kid-friendly recipes that are perfect for cooking with children. From homemade pizzas to fun desserts, there is something for everyone to enjoy and get involved in the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ajadzioba
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vickeme1
  • Jenblissread
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies