• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Creatively Use Leftover Mini-Catalogues for Business Growth?

In summary, Jane left her catalogs around town and received stray orders. She uploaded labels to her catalogs and plans to send them out with invitations to her cooking shows in January and February.
janej76
Silver Member
Hi Everyone

I've got about 15 mini-catalogues left over, and I don't want to just chuck them in the bin and I'm finished with 2008 shows.

Anyone got any creative ideas on how to turn these into orders/bookings/recruit leads???!!!!

Jane

The products in them are still available - at least until Feb. 28. Leave them everywhere you go. I never throw away any paperwork like that - catalogs, etc. - I simply put a sticker on it or stamp it to say "call for current catalog" and leave them everywhere I go. I am still handing out last winters catalogs (I only have about 10 of them) at booths and dr. offices. It has my contact info - including website. Never throw anything out - it's a waste of money. If you leave it somewhere and the cleaning lady tosses it, then you haven't lost a new catalog.

I always send them out Feb 1st to those fairs / booth leads who didn't give me their phone or email.

I just put my info on the front, tape the mini catalog shut, and put a white sticker for who it is going to. Sometimes I also will put a sticker on it saying these items will disappear after Feb 28th...

I get stray orders this way.

I don't ever buy the mini catalogs, but they come in my product orders, and some how I tend to rack up 20-30 of them each year, so I just mail them out long after the holidays. I haven't had anyone call me weird for doing so yet :)

I uploaded some labels to use for the mini catalogs and old catalogs :)

HTH

Attachments

• FW_Mini_Catalog labels.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 542
  • Insert for mini catalogs.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 556
  • label_for_old_catalog.doc
    42 KB · Views: 348
  • old catalog labels.doc
    42 KB · Views: 551
  • SS_Mini_Catalog labels.doc
    184 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
I just ordered a couple of hundred of those minis. I plan on sending them out with an invitation to my cooking shows for January & February. I think that it will boost my show sales ... wish me luck!!

I just ordered a couple of hundred of those minis. I plan on sending them out with an invitation to my cooking shows for January & February. I think that it will boost my show sales ... wish me luck!!

Me too! I'm doing it for three months (Jan, Feb & Mar) to see if it helps. How are you sending them out as/with invites?

I'm printing a 1/2 page invitation and taping it to the last page inside of the mini then taping the mini shut and addressing them. I also put *Invitation Enclosed* in red ink on the outside.

These are some great ideas! Thanks!
Has anyone thought of making up a label to stick on the front with the current host special?

1. What are leftover mini-catalogues?

Leftover mini-catalogues are small versions of our regular catalogues that are leftover from past seasons or promotions. They may contain discontinued products or special offers that are no longer available in our current catalogue.

2. Can I still purchase products from leftover mini-catalogues?

Yes, you can still purchase products from leftover mini-catalogues as long as they are in stock. However, please note that these products may not be available for long and could sell out quickly.

3. How often are leftover mini-catalogues updated?

Leftover mini-catalogues are updated on a regular basis as products sell out and new items become available. We recommend checking back periodically to see if any new products have been added.

4. Are the prices in leftover mini-catalogues the same as the regular catalogues?

No, the prices in leftover mini-catalogues may differ from the regular catalogues as they are based on the discounted prices of discontinued or leftover products. These prices are usually lower than the regular catalogue prices.

5. Can I host a party or fundraiser using leftover mini-catalogues?

Yes, you can host a party or fundraiser using leftover mini-catalogues. However, please note that not all products may be available for purchase and the discounted prices may vary from the regular catalogue prices. Please contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party or fundraiser using leftover mini-catalogues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mistym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jody
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pchefinski