• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Leadership: A Guide to Seminars, Meetings, and Surprises!"

In summary, Leadership is a professional training seminar that is similar to National Conference, but with more focus on leadership. There are less awards presented, and the training is geared to leaders. The food is better, and the clothing is more casual.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay.. .this will be my first Leadership ... yeah!!!!! I am assuming that the seminar format is probably much the same as NC? What about the main meetings? I know there will be the promotions and the joyful stage walks... can't wait to see each of you!!!!! .... what else goes on? Are there things that are similar to NC .. .things that are totally different? I don't mind being surprised but I also like to be educated too... can't wait to hear.... :)

Leadership is much like National Conference except everyone is there at once and the training is geared to leaders. There are less awards presented because the TPC year runs to coincide with NC but you learn where the trip is.

They are both very professionally done and well worth the investment in your business!

I've found the food to be better too.

I think Leadership is much more focused. I like it much better. Although I DO love National....it's so much fun. Leadership is very fun too. Bring your camera, you won't want to miss the Doris and Marla show when they announce the trip.

And no surprise boxes :(

Leggy - since you are moving back, are you coming to Leadership?

Is Merrill going to be set up there so we can buy things like at NC?

Is there a dressy dinner? Or is everything business casual?

Everything is business casual. Except maybe the upper level director dinner and new director breakfast.And, yes, Merrill will be there.

What do I bring??This is my first leadership too. What should I bring with me? Obviously cash, credit cards, business cards. What else?

It's very similar to Conference, but we don't get a tote bag. So if you need one for notebook, water, etc., bring one with you.

• water bottle
  • notebook, pens
  • camera
  • business cards
  • registration confirmation printout (just in case)
  • business casual clothes
  • casual clothes for evenings
  • jammies, toiletries, etc.
  • cash/credit cards/checkbook for vendors (Merrill, the company that makes the recordings, HO)
  • snacks
  • tote bag/briefcase
  • cell phone/calling card to call team

What is Discover Leadership?

Discover Leadership is a program designed to help individuals and businesses achieve their full potential through seminars, meetings, and surprises. It focuses on personal and professional growth, leadership development, and team building.

Who can benefit from Discover Leadership?

Anyone who is looking to improve their leadership skills, enhance their personal and professional relationships, and increase their overall success can benefit from Discover Leadership. This includes individuals, teams, and organizations of all sizes and industries.

What types of seminars and meetings are offered through Discover Leadership?

Discover Leadership offers a variety of programs, including the flagship program "The Original 3-Day Leadership Program," as well as advanced programs, corporate programs, and youth programs. These programs focus on communication, trust, accountability, and self-awareness.

What can I expect from a Discover Leadership seminar or meeting?

In a Discover Leadership seminar or meeting, you can expect to be challenged, inspired, and motivated. You will participate in experiential learning activities, receive valuable feedback, and gain practical tools and strategies to apply in your personal and professional life.

What are the surprises mentioned in the title of "Discover Leadership: A Guide to Seminars, Meetings, and Surprises!"?

Surprises in Discover Leadership refer to unexpected activities and experiences that are designed to push individuals out of their comfort zones and facilitate growth and learning. These surprises can include physical challenges, team building exercises, and opportunities for self-reflection and personal discovery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • fruit76loop
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • yummybytes