• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Inspiration from Simpletruths.com

In summary, Simpletruths.com is a website that provides a collection of inspirational books and videos on topics such as leadership, teamwork, and personal development. Their resources are created in partnership with experts and offer practical advice and tools for individuals and organizations to grow and succeed. These resources are not limited to business leaders and can be beneficial for anyone in a leadership role. While some materials are free, others require a purchase with affordable prices and a satisfaction guarantee. To stay updated on new resources, you can sign up for their newsletter or follow them on social media.
jwpamp
I receive e-mails from simpletruths.com. They send short video clips that are encouraging, thought provoking and inspirational. I am adding a link to the latest one I received about leadership:

http://www.rock-solidmovie.com/

They do sell the DVD and a book at the end of the clip by clicking a link (I have never bought anything from them). The newsletter is free. I think you can sign up at their site: http://www.simpletruths.com/

Please feel free to pass it on to your upline and downline...

Enjoy! :)

Janice,

Thank you for that link! Very cool. I'm going to check out their web site later.

Pretty inspiring! Maybe I'll get off my butt and stop staring at the computer and call that recruit lead I met yesterday!

Thank you for the link. Great information to have....

What a nice video! Thanks!

Related to Leadership Inspiration from Simpletruths.com

1. What is Simpletruths.com?

Simpletruths.com is a website that offers a collection of inspirational books and videos on topics such as leadership, teamwork, and personal development. They partner with various authors and experts to provide valuable insights and tools to help individuals and organizations grow and succeed.

2. How can Simpletruths.com help with leadership inspiration?

Simpletruths.com offers a wide range of resources, including books, videos, and quotes, that can help inspire and motivate leaders to become more effective and successful. Their materials focus on practical and actionable advice that can be applied in daily life and work situations.

3. Are the resources on Simpletruths.com only for business leaders?

No, the resources on Simpletruths.com can be beneficial for anyone in a leadership role, whether it be in business, non-profit organizations, or personal life. The principles and lessons shared can be applied in various contexts and industries.

4. Are the materials on Simpletruths.com free to access?

While some of the resources on Simpletruths.com are free, such as quotes and articles, others require a purchase. However, they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products, and their prices are affordable and competitive.

5. How can I stay updated on new leadership inspiration resources on Simpletruths.com?

You can sign up for their newsletter to receive updates on new releases, special offers, and other valuable content. You can also follow them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay connected and informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • quiverfull7