• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lay It Away and Free Kitchen Show Winner Flyer

In summary, the "Lay It Away" program is a payment option offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to reserve products and pay for them in installments over time. To use the program, customers can select items at checkout and make a down payment, then set up a payment schedule for the remaining balance. The benefits of using this program include reserving popular or seasonal items, locking in current prices, and spreading out the cost of the purchase. Pampered Chef also offers a special promotion called the Free Kitchen Show Winner Flyer, where customers can host a kitchen show and earn free products based on the sales from their show. To receive a Free Kitchen Show Winner Flyer, customers must meet the minimum qualifying sales amount by hosting a
pchefinski
I whipped this up, if anyone wants to use it. I left the blank space in the first half of the flyer, for you to put your information (you can just print out the page, tape your info onto that spot and then copy it so it looks like it was typed there).. I can't get it to save in another format. My computer's acting wacky.

God bless!
~ Amanda

Attachments

• Lay It Away & Free Kitchen Show.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 742
Come join us for a special event![YOUR INFORMATION HERE]Enjoy amazing food, music and entertainment. We'll have activities for all ages and plenty of fun!When: [DATE AND TIME]Where: [LOCATION]Cost: [COST (IF ANY)]Don't miss out on this unique experience! RSVP today!

Wow, thank you so much for creating this flyer and sharing it with us! It's so kind of you to leave a blank space for us to personalize it with our own information. I'll definitely be using this for my upcoming event. And don't worry about the format, as long as it gets the message across, that's all that matters. Thanks for your generosity and God bless you too!

What is the "Lay It Away" program?

The "Lay It Away" program is a payment option offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to reserve products for purchase and pay for them in installments over a period of time.

How does the "Lay It Away" program work?

To use the "Lay It Away" program, simply select the items you wish to purchase and choose the "Lay It Away" option at checkout. You will then make a down payment and set up a payment schedule for the remaining balance.

What are the benefits of using the "Lay It Away" program?

Using the "Lay It Away" program allows you to reserve popular or seasonal items, lock in current prices, and spread out the cost of your purchase over a period of time that works for you.

What is the Free Kitchen Show Winner Flyer?

The Free Kitchen Show Winner Flyer is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can host a kitchen show and earn free products based on the total sales from their show.

How can I get a Free Kitchen Show Winner Flyer?

To receive a Free Kitchen Show Winner Flyer, you must host a kitchen show and meet the minimum qualifying sales amount. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information and assist you in scheduling a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies