• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Show Packing Help: Christmas Wish List with Poem

The summary is that the person is trying to get packed for their show, and they had hoped to pass out a Christmas wish list. They say that they are just bumping this up to the top, and that they have to leave in about 20 minutes. They say that they found a great Christmas flyer, and that everyone should try it out.
jenniferlynne
I'm trying to get packed for my show today before I leave for Church. I had really hoped to pass out a Christmas wish list to everyone. I know there is a really cute one with a poem on here, but don't know where to look! Anyone have it or know which thread it is under?

I'm just bumping this back up to the top. I have to leave in about 20 minutes!!! :eek:

I hope you get this in time

Attachments

• Christmas Wish List Letter 001.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 584
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That is just what I was looking for!!!

Great holiday wish list flyer!

My files aren't opening right again! I got most of it, but I think it is missing a line above this. Can someone fill in the blanks? What comes before this....
That attended my Pampered Chef® Show?
Baking Stones and Food Choppers brought gleam to eye…
Though she wanted them all, not all could she buy!

Ho, Ho, Ho did you know?

Here I converted it to PDF for you. ;) I also removed all the contact info. This is too cute btw.

Attachments

• Christmas 20Wish 20List 20Letter 20001[1].pdf
    77.3 KB · Views: 356
I'm in my 1st month with PC. How do you use this Christmas list? It is a great flyer!

Thanks

Thanks Brooke, You're the best!!

THanks Brooke for converting it! What a cute flyer Teresa! I love it:)

This is great. Do you hand this out at your shows and have them fill out all the info? I am totally confused. I have one customer that does a wish list but she is the only one. This has a lot of potential and I was wondering what everyone else does with this.

What a great flyer. Thank you. I have not had much success with the wish list, but this might make it more fun for people.

How did it go?

Related to Last-Minute Show Packing Help: Christmas Wish List with Poem

1. How can I quickly find a recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To quickly find a recipe, type in keywords or ingredients into the search bar on the Pampered Chef website. You can also filter your search by meal type, dietary restrictions, and product type.

2. I need to make a last minute dish for a party, what are some quick and easy recipes from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and easy recipes for any occasion. Some popular options include the Quick Guacamole, Southwest Chicken Salad, and the Mini Taco Cups. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our cookbooks.

3. I have a Pampered Chef product but I'm not sure how to use it, where can I find instructions?

Instructions for all Pampered Chef products can be found on our website under the "Product Information" tab. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party, how can I get the most out of it and earn rewards?

To get the most out of your Pampered Chef party, invite friends and family, and encourage them to place orders. You can also take advantage of our host rewards program by earning discounted or free products based on the total sales from your party.

5. I need help placing an order, who can I contact for assistance?

If you need help placing an order, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies