• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Bizaar: Cash and Carry Shopping for the Holidays in Alaska

In summary, two consultants are planning a bazaar on December 22nd from 10-6 in Alaska. They are opting for a cash and carry approach due to time constraints for Christmas orders. They are looking for advice on how much and what kind of cash and carry products to order. Suggestions include mini serving spatulas, apple wedgers, garlic press, mix and scrapers, and decorator bottle sets. Other recommendations are to choose items that can also be used as door prizes or host gifts. It is also suggested to keep track of inventory and cash box to prevent theft.
Shelley G
There is a bizaar on 22nd of Dec. that another consultant and myself are doing from 10-6. Since we live in Alaska there really isn't much time to take orders and submit in time for Christmas, so we are planning on doing a cash and carry, try to get bookings and get our names out to the public. My question is how much cash and carry products should I order and what should I order? I need ideas where it won't be too expensive for my pocket book, but attracts people to buy. Please help!!!!

Hey, I'm in Alaska too! Where are you at??
I worked at the State Fair and my director had tons of cash and carry, but if I had to buy my own I would stick with the small stuff. People seemed to like the mini serving spatula, the apple wedgers, the garlic press, the mix and scrapers and stuff like that.
Good luck!

People LOVE the decorator bottle set right now!!!!

I just had a bazaar and sold 10 mini serving spatulas, Season's Best, a micro cooker, a cut-n-seal, paring knives, and two measure all cups and two bar boards.

If money's tight, I'd get things that you can use as door prozes/host gifts if they don't sell: mini serving spatulas, mini whippers (great for hot cocoa!), small bamboo spoons, quickuts, SBRCs, etc. And I will also recommend that you make a list of what you take, and tick things off as you sell them. Then you can check your inventory vs. cash box at the end of the day to see if any of it has walked off.

I am in Anchorage as well. Who is your director?

jkinak said:
Hey, I'm in Alaska too! Where are you at??
I worked at the State Fair and my director had tons of cash and carry, but if I had to buy my own I would stick with the small stuff. People seemed to like the mini serving spatula, the apple wedgers, the garlic press, the mix and scrapers and stuff like that.
Good luck!

I live in Anchorage as well. Who is your director?

Related to Last Minute Bizaar: Cash and Carry Shopping for the Holidays in Alaska

1. What is the Last Minute Bizaar event all about?

The Last Minute Bizaar is a cash and carry shopping event that offers a variety of Pampered Chef products for purchase, just in time for the holiday season. It is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware for yourself or as gifts for friends and family.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The Last Minute Bizaar will be held in various locations throughout Alaska during the holiday season. The specific dates and locations can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I purchase items online or do I have to attend the event?

The Last Minute Bizaar is a cash and carry shopping event, so items can only be purchased in person at the event. However, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order if you are unable to attend.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts at the Last Minute Bizaar?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available at the Last Minute Bizaar event. Be sure to check with a Pampered Chef consultant at the event to see what offers are available.

5. Can I bring my friends and family to the event?

Absolutely! The Last Minute Bizaar is open to the public and is a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products. Plus, shopping with loved ones can make for a fun and festive holiday outing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
missiemom
  • dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rachel
  • MeredithG
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies