• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Laser All-In-One Printer Recommedations

In summary, my HP all-in-one is finally starting to quit on me, it has been an awesome printer up until now! It seems to be really smart when printing, and picks out the text from flyers, and doesn't print it!! But all of the images print!
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I think my HP all-in-one is finally starting to quit on me, it has been an awesome printer up until now! It seems to be really smart when printing, and picks out the text from flyers, and doesn't print it!! But all of the images print!

I guess now is a good time to consider moving up to a laser printer...

I am looking for some recommendations on affordable ($350 or under, preferably) all-in-one laser printers.

TIA! :)

bump... anyone?

I don't do laser, only inkjets.......but DEFINATELY get wireless!! I LOVE my wireless printer and don't know how I lived without it! I can sit by the pool and print in my office at the same time!

I just bought a new printer - I wish it were wireless! My laptop isn't really wireless at all since the battery is dead...but it would still be nice to sit in a different room and be able to print.

We just got the HP photosmart all in one printer C3180 and have been very happy with it.

HTH-
Kelly :)

I love my HP all-in-one, but it just doesn't compare to the quality of laser printing....maybe I should just stick with an inkjet!Janice - what kind of printer do you have?

My first big-ticket item when I first became a consultant was a laser printer. It's a Brother MFC series, and I love it. It copies, prints, scans, and faxes. I would highly recommend it. I couldn't live without a fast copier, and ink-jet doesn't cut it for me anymore.

Laurie,
Just curious, how much do the toner cartridges or whatever a laser uses cost?? How many things can you print, etc.??

My Canon i960 just bit the dust with 2 years of heavy printing and I do have to admit, for most of that, I used generic inks.

Lisa

Chef Laurie said:
My first big-ticket item when I first became a consultant was a laser printer. It's a Brother MFC series, and I love it. It copies, prints, scans, and faxes. I would highly recommend it. I couldn't live without a fast copier, and ink-jet doesn't cut it for me anymore.

What model number do you have?

I have an HP3055 and it's great (it's b/w, I use my ink-jet for color printing)

My laser printer is just that- a printer. It's an HP though. If I ever have to replace it I would go laser again. WAY cheaper ink wise in the long run- plus I think the quality of the printing is great! We have a color ink jet that we use VERY rarely.

Sorry I can't help with ideas on an all-in-one!

Thanks! I scan so many things (graphic designer) ...and use it to copy all of the time...so I would be lost without an all-in-one! And I could keep my current inkjet for the other functions, but that is kind of clunky to have 2 different printers for one computer!

Check out this site:http://printscan.about.com/od/reviewsoflaserallinone/Reviews_of_Laser_AllinOnes.htm

That's the thing about lasers. Really expensive if you are looking for color. Check out Buy.com for sometimes good prices. My dad has a computer store and there are other sites that HE can order from and gets great deals so if you know someone that runs a computer business, maybe talk to them or I think if there is a specific model you are looking for, I can see if he can order and directly ship to you? Keep an eye on what the ink/toner will cost. Lasers are more cost effective to run (toner is cheaper/page), but more expensive up front usually.I currently have a Canon i850 and love it. I use compatible inks too, but it has 4 cartridges that cost me less than $5 total! Joy again of working for my dad! I also have a separate Canon Scanner - CanoScan LiDE 60 (very thin and can even mount to the wall I think!), which I love b/c I can simply push the "PDF" button to create a pdf file. There are also print, scan, email buttons. In general buying an All-in-One is convenient but doesn't always work as well as having separate pieces would be.Janice-do you have a wireless printer? Or is it just that you have a wireless network? A wireless printer could be take out to the pool with you or to shows for that matter. I don't have one, but I can print from my laptop to my printer b/c I have a wireless laptop & router. Most laptops do come with wireless capability now. If you have an older one, then you can get a card for it.

I asked hubby (he works in the computer field) and he said HP is the way to go!

We recently got an HP Photosmart C5180 all-in-one - it is awesome! I had a lousy printer before that I had to feed one paper at a time - so this one rocks! The colors are great and pictures turn out wonderful as well. Good luck!

I have an HP 2575 Photosmart All-In-One. IT SUCKS!

Related to Laser All-In-One Printer Recommedations

1. What brand of laser all-in-one printer do you recommend?

At Pampered Chef, we highly recommend the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw. It offers fast printing speeds, high-quality prints, and a variety of features such as mobile printing and scanning capabilities.

2. Can you recommend a laser all-in-one printer for small businesses?

For small businesses, we suggest the Brother MFC-L3750CDW. It has a compact design, affordable price, and offers features such as wireless printing and automatic document feeder.

3. What is the best laser all-in-one printer for home use?

If you're looking for a laser all-in-one printer for home use, we recommend the Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw. It has a user-friendly interface, high print quality, and a variety of connectivity options.

4. How do I choose between a monochrome and color laser all-in-one printer?

It ultimately depends on your printing needs. If you mainly print black and white documents, a monochrome printer may be more cost-effective. However, if you need to print color documents or photos, a color laser all-in-one printer would be a better choice.

5. Can you recommend a budget-friendly laser all-in-one printer?

For those on a budget, we suggest the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw. It offers a great balance of price and features, including wireless printing, scanning, and copying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikked
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefbecky
  • etteluap70PC