• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Bar Pan question

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
Can you roast veggies (like green beans) on the large bar pan? I usually grill them, but have too many to fit in my grill pan and am in somewhat of a hurry.

Thanks for any input

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I've roasted veggies, but not green beans before, so I'm not sure if they'll be what you're expecting. But I've done zucchini, peppers, onions, and potatoes drizzled w/ olive oil and seasonings, bake at 425 (I think?) I'm not much help...sorry! :blushing:

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Yes, you can in the indoor oven. I have done asparagus and zucchini and eggplant and red bell peppers. Yummy!​

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
I love roasted and grilles asparagus too, buy my hubby has forbidden me from eating it, saying my urine smells funny when I eat it!!:yuck:

It is very pricey and I am the only one who likes it in my house, so I usually only get it when I am out at a restaurant!!

Thanks for the tips.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
I love roasted and grilles asparagus too, buy my hubby has forbidden me from eating it, saying my urine smells funny when I eat it!!:yuck:

It is very pricey and I am the only one who likes it in my house, so I usually only get it when I am out at a restaurant!!

Thanks for the tips.

Tell him not to smell your urine! :yuck: