• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies... I Need Girly Help! *Asap*

Pampered Laura said:
............Mrs Congeniality comes to my mind too. I swear to you, if my shoes fall off or if I trip, I'm gonna toss them in to the crowd and go barefoot. ;)
I'm facing a similar dilemna! (except I'm not walking on stage) I bought a chocolate brown ****tail (err I mean penistail) dress for the Exec Dinner. Thought I'd never find shoes to match and when I did, they are the highest heels I have ever worn. Now mind you, I'm a shorty so I'm used to wearing heels. But since I've been a SAHM I don't do it as much. Well, I've been practicing wearing these suckers and I'm very afraid I'm going to fall on my ass! So, when y'all see me going bare-foot in my pretty dress you'll know why!

:eek: boots are soundin' good right about now. LOL

ya'll make me laugh....but I haven't worn heels since a Mardi Gras ball a couple years ago and even then I kicked them off under the table and walked around barefoot the whole night...that's why I have dressy Birkenstocks in several colors.....

Pampered Laura said:
And they are made for walkin'

Anne your hair looks ADORABLE!!!

dannyzmom said:
Anne your hair looks ADORABLE!!!
Thanks... It wasn't as "up" as I would like it to be, but it looks pretty good!

Pampered Laura said:
Go for it!

Gotta good straw cowgirl hat?

Wouldn't you like to know... ;)

Pampered Laura said:
:D Think Doris and Marla will understand that it's just "me"? Heehee! I am packing them, so I may change my mind and just go for it. What're they gonna do, fire me? ;)

Why not?! :)

Wait 'til the word gets out after Wave 2 about what I'm wearing to banquet. :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Go for it!

Gotta good straw cowgirl hat?

I see her in a nice black western riding-style hat...

I have one, but wouldn't wear it to conference...just for riding at camp...

<h2>1. What color pantyhose should I wear with my black and white dress?</h2><p>For a classic and elegant look, black sheer pantyhose would be the best choice. However, if you want a more subtle and understated look, nude pantyhose would also work well with the black and white color scheme.</p><h2>2. What type of material should the pantyhose be?</h2><p>I would recommend opting for a sheer or semi-sheer material, such as nylon or silk, to complement the dress's silky and dressy bottom.</p><h2>3. Should I wear high heel pumps with the dress?</h2><p>Yes, high heel pumps would be the perfect choice to complete the look and add a touch of sophistication.</p><h2>4. Is it necessary to match the color of the pantyhose to the shoes?</h2><p>No, it is not necessary to match the color of the pantyhose to the shoes. You can mix and match different colors to add some interest to your outfit.</p><h2>5. Are pantyhose appropriate for the occasion?</h2><p>Pantyhose are always a safe and classy choice for formal events like a trip to Chicago. However, if you feel more comfortable without them, you can opt for bare legs as well.</p>

1. What color pantyhose should I wear with my black and white dress?

For a classic and elegant look, black sheer pantyhose would be the best choice. However, if you want a more subtle and understated look, nude pantyhose would also work well with the black and white color scheme.

2. What type of material should the pantyhose be?

I would recommend opting for a sheer or semi-sheer material, such as nylon or silk, to complement the dress's silky and dressy bottom.

3. Should I wear high heel pumps with the dress?

Yes, high heel pumps would be the perfect choice to complete the look and add a touch of sophistication.

4. Is it necessary to match the color of the pantyhose to the shoes?

No, it is not necessary to match the color of the pantyhose to the shoes. You can mix and match different colors to add some interest to your outfit.

5. Are pantyhose appropriate for the occasion?

Pantyhose are always a safe and classy choice for formal events like a trip to Chicago. However, if you feel more comfortable without them, you can opt for bare legs as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
melindag
Back