• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promation

In summary, the "Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promotion" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a special knife case for $29.99 to store and protect their knives. The case is designed to fit most types of knives and is not dishwasher safe. The promotion is only available for a limited time.
ameliasurf
just wondering if anyone has one of these and would want to sell it..... i take my knives alot to friends house and would like this case!

It's available now on P3 as a supply order for $20!

i know i saw that on saturday...... so i ordered it!!! this is going to be good when i go to culinary school!!!!!

Related to Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promation

1. What is the "Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promotion"?

The "Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promotion" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a special knife case to store and protect their knives.

2. How much does the "Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promotion" cost?

The knife case is available for purchase at a discounted price of $29.99 during the promotion.

3. Can I use the "Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promotion" for any type of knives?

Yes, the knife case is designed to fit most types of knives, including chef's knives, paring knives, and bread knives.

4. Is the "Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promotion" dishwasher safe?

No, we recommend hand washing the knife case to ensure its durability and longevity.

5. How long is the "Knife Case From the It's in the Bag Promotion" available for purchase?

The promotion is available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of this offer before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robotChef