• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Discontinues Kitchen Shears - Grrrr!

I just wanted to share my excitement about the new Kitchen Shears that PC discontinued. I love them! I always get compliments on them and they are really tough. I also love the new Professional Shears that PC discontinued. They are so much better than the skinny black ones from last year. I would definitely recommend getting a second pair so you don't have to carry the old ones around with you.
ksmedic
OK....I didn't realize until tonight that PC discontinued the Kitchen Shears....WHY?????? I LOVE THEM!! They were a great seller and now there's just the professional shears which are great and all....but I love my little handy kitchen shears.

Sorry fellow Cheffers just needed to say grrrr:grumpy:

If you haven't actually seen the new ones yet, I personally think they are MUCH better. I get lots of great comments on them and they are tough!! They combined the best of the old-style (the old white ones), with the best of the black Kitchen Shears from last season (the black handles, etc). I love them and plan to get a second pair for my own kitchen with KE in April.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness...I LOVE MY SHEARS!!! So does my husband. He uses them more than the knives now. But I never had the old ones to compare them too.

The Professional Shears are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than those skinny black ones from last year!

I was a HUGE fan of the old white ones (as I have 3 pairs) throughout the house but I must say, now as I have 2 pairs of the new ones (in currect catalog), they rock! I have had MANY guests at show's buy the new ones after just getting the black version as they did not like them.

DebbieJ said:
The Professional Shears are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than those skinny black ones from last year!

Amen, sister! If only they had left that stupid lock off of the bottom, they'd be nearly perfect. I've told my a few of my really good customers to just take that off -- I would if I wasn't carrying them to shows.

I love them too but they are dangerous! I have cut myself twice by accidentlly running a finger near the blade. That NEVER happened with the white ones nor the skinnier ones. I think that the new ones remind me too much of the original and I forget that these are different.

Melissa78 said:
I was a HUGE fan of the old white ones (as I have 3 pairs) throughout the house but I must say, now as I have 2 pairs of the new ones (in currect catalog), they rock! I have had MANY guests at show's buy the new ones after just getting the black version as they did not like them.

Oh my gosh...could I have had anymore typo's & poor grammar in this response? Yikes! Sorry folks. Not like me.

1. What is the reason behind Pampered Chef discontinuing their kitchen shears?

The decision to discontinue a product is never an easy one, but it is often based on customer feedback and demand. In this case, we have received feedback that the kitchen shears were not meeting the expectations of our customers in terms of quality and durability.

2. Can I still purchase the Pampered Chef kitchen shears?

Unfortunately, the kitchen shears are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, we do offer a wide range of other high-quality kitchen tools and utensils that may suit your needs.

3. Will there be a replacement for the Pampered Chef kitchen shears?

At this time, we do not have plans to release a replacement for the kitchen shears. We are constantly evaluating and updating our product line to better meet the needs and expectations of our customers, so please stay tuned for any updates or new releases.

4. Can I still get a refund or exchange for my Pampered Chef kitchen shears?

If you have purchased the kitchen shears within the last 30 days, you may be eligible for a refund or exchange. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with this matter.

5. Are there any other brands or options for kitchen shears that you recommend?

While we cannot endorse specific brands, there are many other high-quality kitchen shears available on the market. We suggest doing some research and reading reviews to find a pair that best suits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Donna O'Brien
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies