• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Kit Kat Monster Cookie Dip Really 10lbs?!

In summary, the recipe for Kit Kat Monster Cookie Dip can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, and can be served with a variety of dippers. However, it is not safe for those with nut allergies.
DebPC
Staff member
Wow!
Kit Cat Monster Cookie Dip2_2085965688_n.jpg

OMG! I think I just gained 10 lbs!haha

I agree. I think if you just look at the picture - it's 10lbs!

1. What is the recipe for Kit Kat Monster Cookie Dip?

The recipe for Kit Kat Monster Cookie Dip can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes ingredients such as cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and chopped Kit Kat bars.

2. Can I use other candy bars besides Kit Kat in this dip?

Yes, you can definitely substitute other candy bars for the Kit Kat bars in this dip. Some popular alternatives include Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, or Milky Way.

3. Can this dip be made ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to let it sit at room temperature for a bit before serving to allow it to soften.

4. What can I serve with the Kit Kat Monster Cookie Dip?

This dip goes well with a variety of dippers such as graham crackers, pretzels, apple slices, or even just a spoon. Get creative and try different options to find your favorite!

5. Is this dip safe for those with nut allergies?

No, unfortunately this dip is not safe for those with nut allergies as it contains peanut butter. However, you can try substituting the peanut butter with sunflower butter or a nut-free alternative to make it safe for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Dotty