• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Not Showing in Pp

A
AFwife
I have a strange problem.

I ordered my kit enhancement Feb 28, for my fourth month and I got it, and the money has been taken out of my account as normal. However, it's not showing in PamperedPartner.

I remembered today that I had not printed a receipt like I always do for my personal orders and went to do it today and I can't find my Kit Enhancement order anywhere. :confused:

I mean it's all good, I got my stuff, all of it and I was charged accordingly but I have no record of it now.

Anybody have any idea what may be wrong?

Thanks!

Hmmm....I don't know what might have happened to it.

Make sure you are looking in Non-Commission Orders. Could you have mistakenly deleted it? Because PP will allow you to do that.

Sometimes when I add a supply order it doesn't show up immediately, but if I click on another line item then it appears.

Have you looked for it under reports/Consultant Order Form?

Are you getting regular back-ups? Have you entered anything between the time you entered this order and now? If not you could restore from a back-up, but if you have you might loose information you entered later. I'm not sure, I haven't tried this and systems all work differently.

LindaK said:
Hmmm....I don't know what might have happened to it.

Make sure you are looking in Non-Commission Orders. Could you have mistakenly deleted it? Because PP will allow you to do that.

Sometimes when I add a supply order it doesn't show up immediately, but if I click on another line item then it appears.

Have you looked for it under reports/Consultant Order Form?

Are you getting regular back-ups? Have you entered anything between the time you entered this order and now? If not you could restore from a back-up, but if you have you might loose information you entered later. I'm not sure, I haven't tried this and systems all work differently.

Yup, tried it all.

Thanks though, at least I got my stuff. :)

1. What is a Kit Enhancement?

A Kit Enhancement is an optional addition to your monthly subscription for PamperedPartner, a service that provides beauty, skincare, and wellness products.

2. When did you order your Kit Enhancement?

The customer states that they ordered their Kit Enhancement on February 28th.

3. Why is the Kit Enhancement not showing in PamperedPartner?

The customer is experiencing a problem where their Kit Enhancement order is not showing up in their PamperedPartner account.

4. Has the customer been charged for the Kit Enhancement?

Yes, the customer states that the money has been taken out of their account as normal.

5. What should the customer do if their Kit Enhancement order is not showing in PamperedPartner?

The customer can try contacting PamperedPartner customer service for assistance. They can also check their account settings to make sure the Kit Enhancement is listed as part of their subscription. If the issue persists, the customer may want to consider cancelling their subscription and re-ordering the Kit Enhancement to ensure it is properly recorded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76