1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit Enhancement NOT SHOWING IN PP

1. AFwife

AFwife Guest

I have a strange problem.

I ordered my kit enhancement Feb 28, for my fourth month and I got it, and the money has been taken out of my account as normal. However, it's not showing in PamperedPartner.

I remembered today that I had not printed a receipt like I always do for my personal orders and went to do it today and I can't find my Kit Enhancement order anywhere. :confused:

I mean it's all good, I got my stuff, all of it and I was charged accordingly but I have no record of it now.

Anybody have any idea what may be wrong?

Thanks!

Mar 8, 2006
  2. LindaK

LindaK Member

Hmmm....I don't know what might have happened to it.

Make sure you are looking in Non-Commission Orders. Could you have mistakenly deleted it? Because PP will allow you to do that.

Sometimes when I add a supply order it doesn't show up immediately, but if I click on another line item then it appears.

Have you looked for it under reports/Consultant Order Form?

Are you getting regular back-ups? Have you entered anything between the time you entered this order and now? If not you could restore from a back-up, but if you have you might loose information you entered later. I'm not sure, I haven't tried this and systems all work differently.

Mar 8, 2006
  3. AFwife

AFwife Guest

Yup, tried it all.

Thanks though, at least I got my stuff. :)

Mar 8, 2006
Have something to add?