1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kit Enhancement Month

1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I'm trying to figure what to get in April and need some clarification! Things are a little blurry here! :D

The $500 limit is that out of pocket or before our 40% discount?

Feb 22, 2006
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

That is retail!

So up to $500 retail! Just remember that you can only place one order and it can not contain items from your original kit.

Hve fun shopping! :D

Feb 22, 2006
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

During April Kit Enhancement you can order 1 of each item up to the 500.00 retail value. You can order whatever you want. During your 4th month as a consultant you also get a kit enhancement month. During that month you can't order anything you earned or received in your kit. But, during the kit enhancement for everyone you can order anything you want - but just 1 of each thing up to $500.

Feb 22, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Can we never order anything from our original kit, or is there a certain time limit? I mean, what if after the warrenty is up on the pizza stone it breaks? We can't replace it during kit enhancement month?

Feb 22, 2006
  5. Shawnna

yes, you can. The only time you can't is during your 4th month of being a consultant. And that is just so you will order things to add to your kit. Each year in April all consultants get a kit enhancement month and you can order anything you want...1 of each item up to $500.00 in retail value.

During your 4th month you get kit enhancement too. So, if this is your first year you get 2 different months of kit enhancement. If April is your 4th month I think they move your "New consultant kit enhancement" to May, but not 100% sure.

Feb 22, 2006
  6. lyneya

lyneya Guest

I looked at my original documentation and it's showing kit enhancement as April. So I won't hold my breath. I'm not sure I have space to store ALL of the cookware anyway. But I still want it!!!

Feb 23, 2006
  7. TinasKitchen

TinasKitchen Advanced Member

New Consultant Question

If I join PC now, April will be during my SS months. Are new consultants able to order at the 40% off during April or do we have to wait until our SS months are up? Just curious.

Thank you,
    Tina

Feb 25, 2006
  8. Shawnna

yes you can order. You are a consultant. You will order just like any other personal order. In your PP software there is a kit enhancement in the drop box where you choose sample, supply, personal, etc.

Feb 26, 2006
  9. TinasKitchen

TinasKitchen Advanced Member

:)

Thanks Shawnna!

Feb 26, 2006
Have something to add?