• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not. . .

In summary, the host of a show is giving her granddaughter the benefits so she wants it to be kinda a bridal show but she doesn't want the guest to feel they must buy a gift for the bride. So, someone please help her come up with an invite.
K_Jurich
Ok ladies . . .I have a show a the end of the month but the host is giving her granddaughter the benefits so she wants it to be kinda a bridal show but she doesn't want the guest to feel they must buy a gift for the bride she just wants them to buy something to help earn the bride more free. So . . .someone please help me come up with an invite. I don't know if I should just use the reg postcard invites or make something else . . .:cry: HELP. Not sure I even really know what to to with this show. Should I do it as a shower or as a reg show . . .:eek: :confused: I am sooooo confused this is my first shower type show if you even want to call it that.:yuck: :confused: :confused: PLEASE HELP . . . .

If the guests aren't buying for the bride, than I don't think I would call it a Bridal Shower.....I would do it as a regular show, but mention to the guests what Grandma is doing for granddaughter......and use that to do a plug for Bridal Showers for others.You can't use the Bridal Shower invitations, because that mentions everyone purchasing for the bride.......

Come to ___ Show and help ____ fill her kitchen with free & half priced Pampered Chef products!

As a guest each of you will receive (free gift of the month if there is one)!

Something along those lines, so you aren't asking for them to buy the Bride something. But I would get the Bride the Bride apron off of the supply order form as the Thank you gift. Its a great gift, and then maybe the guests will be inclined to buy something a little extra for the Bride. Ya know?

Got a recipe suggestion? To go with this. . . been doing the station type but I wanna try something new. And I guess sort of showerish but partyish

Now you're asking for a lot Kara...LOL

How about something like Fruit Pizza? I love that, its yummy!

With some Quick Stir Cosmopolitans
3 shots of absolute
1 shot of triple sec
1 shot lime juice
cranberry juice (2-1) as needed.
Garnish with orange/lime slice
Measure and pour into Measure Mix/Pour. Stir. *makes three drinks

**Granny is going to be there so this might have to be for the younger crowd...

vwpamperedchef said:
Now you're asking for a lot Kara...LOL

How about something like Fruit Pizza? I love that, its yummy!

With some Quick Stir Cosmopolitans
3 shots of absolute
1 shot of triple sec
1 shot lime juice
cranberry juice (2-1) as needed.
Garnish with orange/lime slice
Measure and pour into Measure Mix/Pour. Stir. *makes three drinks

**Granny is going to be there so this might have to be for the younger crowd...
I know asking alot . . .sorry but you guys are always so helpful and have SO many great ideas.

No problem...let us know what you come up with!

A bridal shower that isn't one... woa. Thats a brain teezer girl. Personally I have had a lot of great response to the pepper pecan brie..." OOOH it has everything... sweet and salty and nutty and a little spice and these crispy whispy bread toasts...OH I crave it at night." And that is just my 8yr old! Honestly it is beautiful and gourmet and easy to prepare. So not a big brain teezer like the host situation. Just an idea to add some spunk is to have some beautiful brownie truffle cups made before the show and have them to sample too. One taste and the guests will be yours to control...chocolate is so cooool.

Related to Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not. . .

1. What exactly is a "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not...?"

A "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not..." is a Pampered Chef party specifically designed for brides-to-be. It combines the elements of a traditional bridal show with the hands-on experience of a Pampered Chef party.

2. How is a "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not..." different from a regular Pampered Chef party?

A "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not..." focuses on products and recipes that are perfect for newlyweds and setting up a new home. It also includes fun games and activities tailored to the bride's unique needs and interests.

3. Can anyone attend a "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not..." or is it only for brides-to-be?

While the party is designed for brides-to-be, anyone is welcome to attend! Friends, family members, and even significant others can join in on the fun and help the bride-to-be create her dream kitchen.

4. Do I have to be getting married soon to host a "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not..."?

No, you do not have to be getting married soon to host a "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not...". The party is perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their kitchen or learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a "Kinda of a Bridal Show but Not..."?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive offers and discounts. You will also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools with your friends and family in a fun and relaxed setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies