• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to My New Consulting Business!

In summary, being a consultant for Pampered Chef means being an independent business owner who sells kitchen tools and offers cooking tips and recipes. To get started, you will need to purchase a starter kit, sign up for a consultant agreement, and choose a mentor. You can work a full-time job while being a consultant and your earnings will depend on your sales and parties hosted. Pampered Chef provides ongoing training and support through online resources, a community of consultants, and mentorship.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I just signed up as a consultant :D and Im excited about it. Any way I cant have a kick off party (its complicated) but I do want to send out a letter letting everyone know about my new business and inviting them to book with me does anyone have a letter like this, i had found one a while ago in the files section but cant find it now... so can someone help me.

Congratulations! It's a great idea to let everyone know about your business - however, I would definitely recommend phoning people instead of sending out a letter. You'll have a way better chance of getting some bookings on your calendar that way. Good luck!

Welcome to The Pampered Chef!! Why not send the letter? You can make follow up calls within a couple of days to see if they have received the letter. Then you can offer them the opportunity to to join your team, host or to place an order.

Thats kinda what I was thinking I have already gotten on the phone with really close family and friends I just thought for those who arent qquite as close I would send the letter also as a great way to get referals. i just dont know what all to put into the letter.

Intro Letter for Newbies!

Attachments

• Intro_Letter.doc
    14 KB · Views: 493

1. What does it mean to be a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Being a consultant for Pampered Chef means that you are an independent business owner who sells high-quality kitchen tools and offers cooking tips and recipes to customers.

2. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef consulting business?

To get started, you will need to purchase a starter kit which includes all the necessary tools and training materials. You will also need to sign up for a consultant agreement and choose a mentor to guide you through the process.

3. Can I still work a full-time job while being a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can work a full-time job while being a consultant for Pampered Chef. You have the flexibility to work your business on your own time and at your own pace.

4. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and the number of parties you host. Consultants typically earn 20-25% commission on their sales and can also earn bonuses and rewards based on their performance.

5. What kind of support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing training and support to help you grow and succeed in your business. You will have access to online training resources, a community of consultants, and support from your mentor and the company's headquarters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soimpatient
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella