• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kathy Needs Help Reducing Show Product Load!

In summary, taking less products to shows can be effective in reducing product clutter and improving sales.
KathysueZ
Gold Member
I need input on taking LESS to my shows! I always end up w/3-4 crates full of product.
I hate lugging that much stuff! I take products for recipe; current guest special and next months host special. A couple NEW products if just started a new book.
I've tried to slim down...but never quite make it!
Help!
Kathy:chef:

I have the same problem. I truly love our products and can never decide on what to leave at home! lol! I can't wait to see some advice about this!

Try taking just what you need and a few cross selling items...see how it affects your sales. I find that even if I take more than what I should, my sales usually aren't much different. To me...I find that most people when they go to shows already have an idea of what they want...then you get those that buy what they actually see you use or that they actually try. Even if you don't bring a product and you have the products, talk about them. Use your guests to sell the items too. In the beginning, I ask my guests what their favorite product is and why...most times the guests sell the products to the others..

I take what I plan to use for the recipe(s), the cookbooks, spices, tool turn about (take out non-essentials and leave a few items for them to see & touch) the small collapsible bowl (to show & use for door prize drawings) and the large stainless bowl (to use as a trash bowl). I also take the printouts of current & upcoming specials, the booking/recruiting slide, the clipboards, host packets, recruiting info and printouts of the recipe(s) that we did. With the roll case, everything fits in the roll case or in the bag sitting on top. It's usually one trip in and one trip out. ;). Heavy, but not multiple trips to the car.

Hi Kathy,I completely understand your struggle with having to lug around so much product for your shows. It can definitely be overwhelming and exhausting. However, there are a few tips I can offer that may help you take less to your shows.First, take a look at your product selection and see if there are any items that are not selling as well as others. Consider leaving those items out of your show to lighten your load. You can always bring them to future shows if needed.Secondly, try to focus on the most popular and versatile products that can be used in multiple recipes. This will help you cut down on the number of items you need to bring without sacrificing the quality of your show.Another tip is to utilize digital resources, such as videos or online catalogs, to showcase products that you may not have with you at the show. This can help save space and still allow your guests to see all of the products you have to offer.Lastly, consider offering a pre-order option for your guests. This way, they can order products that you may not have on hand and you can have them shipped directly to them. This can help reduce the amount of product you need to bring to your shows.I hope these suggestions help you take less to your shows and make your job a little easier. Best of luck with your future shows!Sincerely,
A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

1. How can I reduce the number of products in my show?

To reduce the number of products in your show, you can try using a smaller display or only showcasing a few key products. You can also offer a limited-time discount on certain products to encourage customers to purchase them.

2. What are some tips for managing a large product load during a show?

Some tips for managing a large product load during a show include organizing your products by category, using multiple tables or display areas, and having a helper to assist with product demonstrations and sales.

3. How can I prioritize which products to showcase during my show?

To prioritize which products to showcase, consider the season or upcoming holidays, as well as the most popular products among your customers. You can also ask for feedback from your customers to see which products they are most interested in.

4. What are some ways to make my product display more visually appealing?

To make your product display more visually appealing, you can use different levels and heights to create dimension, add decorative elements such as flowers or greenery, and use color-coordinated tablecloths or backdrops. You can also group products together in themes or create eye-catching product arrangements.

5. How can I effectively communicate the benefits of each product to my customers during the show?

To effectively communicate the benefits of each product to your customers, you can use product demonstrations, share personal stories or testimonials from satisfied customers, and highlight the unique features and uses of each product. You can also provide informational handouts or recipe cards for customers to take home with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trudie32
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies