• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Thismuch Away From 1St $1000 Show

In summary, this host's show has a lot of high-ticket items that people are likely to buy. She tells her friends about these items and encourages them to buy them, which likely leads to more sales.
TinasKitchen
I'm so excited. My disaster of a show has a great host who tells her friends you HAVE to order (get this) the can opener! lol and the large bar pan! So right there she has a big sale. Then they add more on. She is at $905 right now and has at least 2 more orders coming.

All this from a show where the grandma burned my micro cooker on the STOVE! and the deep dish baker did NOT fit in the microwave as the host swore it would.

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm so excited.

why awsome good luck

Wow, that is great. So close I'm sure this host can make it to that magic number.

CONGRATS! Don't forget to change your highest show number!!

Go Tina Go Tina :D :D :D

Don't you LOVE when the host gushes about a big-ticket item and everyone buys it? That's a definite lead in to, "You are better at this than me! Did you ever consider doing what I do?"

Lol
chefann said:
Don't you LOVE when the host gushes about a big-ticket item and everyone buys it? That's a definite lead in to, "You are better at this than me! Did you ever consider doing what I do?"

Believe me.. I'm trying!!!! She used to sell Tupperware and I told her that she's a natural. Is she SURE she doesnt want to try this? She hasnt said No so we'll see.

Thank you all... I'll let you know how it goes.

I have a past host who STILL sells Food Choppers for me...I run into people she knows at shows once in awhile and she's not even there and they buy one! I too have tried to use it as a recruiting tool, but she's not ready at the moment (pregnant with her third child)

Fingers crossed for you that it hits the magic number. How exciting!

Thank you! I hope it happens b/c she's been telling me since I first spoke to her that she was going to have a huge show. With 8 showing up I wondered, but she was right! lol

This is where I would offer the host an incentive to get the show to $1000. Tell her you'll buy her a stone if she makes it, and give her an extra day or two to get those orders!

Great job!

Trust me, she works it very well! lol She tells her friends Ok the 2 things you are buying ARE... and she makes them buy the can opener if they dont have it and the large bar pan. She's waiting for 2 more orders at least. She's in no rush and neither am I but we would like to close it out this week b/c its been a week from her show.

With two more orders yet to come, you will get your $1000 show.. I can just feeel it!!! :) I'm still waiting for my first $1000 show.. hmmmm maybe I'll get it this month in one of my three shows!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

1. How do I get started with my first $1000 show at Pampered Chef?

The first step is to set a goal and plan out your show. Decide on a date, invite guests, and choose which products to feature. Our team at Pampered Chef can provide guidance and resources to help you reach your goal.

2. What are the benefits of reaching a $1000 show at Pampered Chef?

Reaching a $1000 show at Pampered Chef means you will earn a higher commission rate and receive additional rewards, such as free products and discounts. It is also a great way to build your customer base and potentially earn more in the future.

3. How can I increase my sales to reach a $1000 show at Pampered Chef?

There are several strategies you can use to increase your sales, such as offering promotions, hosting virtual parties, and utilizing social media to reach a larger audience. Our team can provide tips and resources to help you boost your sales.

4. Can I combine orders from multiple shows to reach a $1000 show at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can combine orders from multiple shows to reach a $1000 show at Pampered Chef. This can be a great way to reach your goal faster and earn additional rewards. Just be sure to communicate with your customers and keep track of their orders.

5. What support does Pampered Chef provide for hosts trying to reach a $1000 show?

Pampered Chef offers various support and resources for hosts striving to reach a $1000 show. This includes training, marketing materials, and a dedicated consultant support team to answer any questions or offer guidance. We want to help you succeed in reaching your goal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
grins88
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies