• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Ignore This Thread I'm Working on Something Okaithnxbai!

In summary, the conversation discusses a unique method of studying and practicing writing, which involves being in a quiet, natural environment and using physical movement to stimulate the mind. The instructions for lighting candles for Paige are also mentioned, providing a step-by-step guide for this practice. The speaker expresses interest in trying out these techniques and thanks the other person for sharing.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Cx rpnz fo Grbnxtz zwp Rmqty vp nrt 123 Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod.

Instructions for lighting candles for Paige are in the Missing thread, in this post.

Ridebis, et licet rideas. Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis. Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugilares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod venationi datur magna cogitationis incitamenta sunt.

Proinde cum venabere, licebit, auctore me, ut panarium et lagunculam sic etiam pugillares feras.
Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis.

Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugillares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.Instructions for lighting candles for Paige require the following steps:1. Gather the necessary materials: candles and matches or a lighter. 2. Place the candles in a safe area where they won’t be disturbed.3. Light the candles and observe a moment of silence.4. When finished, safely extinguish the candles.

Yes, I agree that this is an interesting and unique way of studying and practicing writing. It's amazing how the mind can be stimulated by physical movement and the quietness of nature. I will definitely check out the instructions for lighting candles for Paige in the Missing thread. And who knows, maybe I will try incorporating some of these techniques into my own writing process. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Just Ignore This Thread I'm Working on Something Okaithnxbai!

What is "Just Ignore This Thread I'm Working on Something Okaithnxbai!"?

"Just Ignore This Thread I'm Working on Something Okaithnxbai!" is a common phrase used in online forums to indicate that the thread is not yet complete or that the user is currently working on something else.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase to let other users know that they are not ignoring the thread, but rather focusing on something else at the moment. It is a polite way of acknowledging the thread and its participants while also indicating that the user may not be able to respond right away.

Is it rude to use this phrase?

No, it is not considered rude to use this phrase. In fact, it is often seen as a courteous way of letting others know that the user is currently busy with other tasks and may not be able to respond immediately.

How long should I wait before expecting a response?

There is no specific time frame for when you should expect a response. It depends on the individual's workload and availability. However, if you are in urgent need of a response, it is best to reach out to the user directly through a private message.

Can I still comment on the thread even if the user is working on something else?

Yes, you can still comment on the thread. The user may not be able to respond immediately, but they will see your comment once they have finished working on their task and will likely respond then.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy