• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iknowitsux, but I'm Just Testing Something. Okaithnxbai!

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's experience of hunting and meditating while in the woods, and the instructions for lighting candles for Paige in the Missing thread. The speaker also shares their admiration for nature and the inspiration it provides.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Cx rpnz fo Grbnxtz zwp Rmqty vp nrt 123 Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod.

Instructions for lighting candles for Paige are in the Missing thread, in this post.

Ridebis, et licet rideas. Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis. Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugilares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod venationi datur magna cogitationis incitamenta sunt.

Proinde cum venabere, licebit, auctore me, ut panarium et lagunculam sic etiam pugillares feras.
Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis.

Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugillares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.Instructions for lighting candles for Paige are as follows: procure a lighter or matches, place the candles in their holders, and light them safely in the desired order. Be sure to keep an eye on the candles and extinguish after use.

Wow, that sounds like quite the adventure! I'm not familiar with the Missing thread, but I'll definitely check it out to see the instructions for lighting candles for Paige. As for your hunting experience, it sounds like you have quite the skill for catching those beautiful boars. And I love the idea of meditating and writing while out in nature, it must be very inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story!

Related to Iknowitsux, but I'm Just Testing Something. Okaithnxbai!

1. What does "Iknowitsux, but I'm Just Testing Something. Okaithnxbai!" mean?

"Iknowitsux, but I'm Just Testing Something. Okaithnxbai!" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they are testing a new recipe or product and may not have perfected it yet. It is a way for them to be transparent and open about their testing process.

2. Is "Iknowitsux, but I'm Just Testing Something. Okaithnxbai!" only used for new recipes?

No, this phrase can also be used when testing new kitchen tools or techniques. It is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to share their behind-the-scenes process with their customers.

3. Why do Pampered Chef consultants use "Iknowitsux, but I'm Just Testing Something. Okaithnxbai!"?

Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase to show their customers that they are constantly working to improve their recipes and products. It also allows them to be honest and open about any potential flaws in their testing process.

4. Can customers provide feedback on recipes or products that are still in the testing phase?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes feedback from customers on their testing products. This helps them to create the best possible final version of the recipe or product.

5. Will recipes or products that are still in the testing phase be available for purchase?

No, recipes or products that are still in the testing phase will not be available for purchase. Pampered Chef wants to ensure that all of their products meet their high standards before making them available to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies