• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New

In summary, the conversation is about sharing motivational information for new consultants. Someone shared a video about a kid who was told he couldn't do something but proved them wrong. This sparked a discussion about working with children with disabilities and the importance of not limiting their potential. The conversation ends with someone thanking the person who shared the video for uplifting their day.
jwpamp
Just a place to share motivational information for our new consultants.

I just sent out an e-mail saying how no one can tell you that you "can't"...just think if someone told this kid that....

(turn ON the volume to hear it, too!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fw1CcxCUgg

Janice that is awesome, I teared up. I have worked w/ kids w/ disabilities and it kills me when teachers don't want to deal w/ them. I subbed for a kinder class not too long ago and the teacher warned me about this one boy w/ behavioral issues, & that he sits in the office in the afternoons because of his behavior. Not the day that I was there. Then I received compliments from the staff that that student was on his best behavior.

I to work with children with special needs. This is great!

Ida Schwitters
Ind Consultant#485452

Yah Ida, your on the devil website!!! I just RSVP'd for your show on the 6th, but I don't know how long I will be able to stay since I fly out for Dallas in the Morn. I leave for sac @ 3 AM! Talk to you soon!

jwpamp said:
Just a place to share motivational information for our new consultants.

I just sent out an e-mail saying how no one can tell you that you "can't"...just think if someone told this kid that....

(turn ON the volume to hear it, too!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fw1CcxCUgg

Wow, that is so wonderful. :)

That is SO awesome - thanks for sharing!

Had to bump this up...

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!" FDR

As the mom of a son with Asperger's Syndrome ... thank you! I needed very badly to see that marvelous, joyful video! Thanks!!!!!!!!

Related to Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New

What is the purpose of "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New"?

The purpose of "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New" is to provide a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to share motivational and inspirational content with each other, in order to stay motivated and driven in their business.

Who can access "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New"?

Only current Pampered Chef consultants have access to "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New". It is a closed group for consultants to support and motivate each other.

Can I share my own motivational content on "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New"?

Of course! "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New" is meant for consultants to share their own motivational content, whether it's quotes, personal stories, or tips for success. We encourage all members to actively contribute to the group.

Are there any guidelines for posting on "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New"?

Yes, we ask that all posts on "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New" are positive, uplifting, and relevant to Pampered Chef and the consultant experience. We also ask that members respect each other and refrain from any negative or derogatory comments.

Can I use the content from "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New" for my own personal or business use?

No, the content shared on "Just a Place to Share Motivational Information for Our New" is for personal use and should not be used for any commercial purposes. Please respect the original creators of the content and do not use it without their permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Ginger428