• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Remove Contact Information from a PDF in Adobe Reader?

In summary, the conversation is about a flyer called "The Splash" that the participants want to send to their customers. However, they are having trouble with the format and size of the flyer, as well as removing contact information. Some suggest using Word or Adobe Reader to convert the flyer, while others recommend using a workaround by copying and pasting the flyer into an email. The original creator of the flyer, named Joy, offers to send the most current version and explains that it cannot be sent as an email attachment due to its large file size. The conversation also includes requests for someone to email the flyer to them and clarifications that the thread is from 2008.
jrstephens
The Splash is awesome! I just need Pages 1 and 2 to send to my customers. They are posted in filed but it has Joy's contact info on it and I cannot delete it with my Adobe Reader. Can someone please post it without contact information?

I would LOVE it in Word, which is also in files. But when I open it, it is all messed up. If I had a workable Word format, I could just copy and paste it into my email instead of attaching.

I want to send this to my customers and try to get March bookings. I want the HWC stuff! I am going to offer an incentive for the first 2 shows submitted by March 9th.

Don't know how to convert it, but wanted to say she did an awesome job!! It's beautiful!!!

I would love it in word too, so that it can be emailed in the body of an email instead of attached. I tried but the layout went all haywire!

First of all, the one with my contact info on it is just a sample -- it's not the final version and I did make some changes to it since I posted that. You can download the most current version from my website.

Secondly, I am not able to make it so this appears inside an email.. the file size would be huge and tends to crash email servers. However, many people find a workaround by using the clip image function in Adobe and you can copy and paste the entire page into an email as one "picture". It might be low resolution and might look crappy -- that is my only caveat -- because it's going to "take a picture" of the pdf.

Hope this helps you. It is in word. Thanks Joy for all your work!:angel:

I put it in a word doc. with a text box to change info. Maybe it is too big to post, but I could e-mail it to you if you want.

byrd1956 said:
I put it in a word doc. with a text box to change info. Maybe it is too big to post, but I could e-mail it to you if you want.

I sent you a pm with my address. Thanks!

PampChefJoy said:
First of all, the one with my contact info on it is just a sample -- it's not the final version and I did make some changes to it since I posted that. You can download the most current version from my website.

Secondly, I am not able to make it so this appears inside an email.. the file size would be huge and tends to crash email servers. However, many people find a workaround by using the clip image function in Adobe and you can copy and paste the entire page into an email as one "picture". It might be low resolution and might look crappy -- that is my only caveat -- because it's going to "take a picture" of the pdf.

Joy,

I just want you to know I was in no way complaining about the way you do it! It looks AWESOME!

I posted this b/c I need something smaller to email and I do not have the professional Adobe to be able to make the changes, I only have Reader.

Thanks for your hard work!

I keep clicking on the flyer but I get an error. Can someone send it to me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Amy

AMy this is a post from 08 so you wont find the file.

I have a cluster meeting tonight & would love to be able to show this to my team - can someone email it to me at [email protected]?

AmynPC said:
I keep clicking on the flyer but I get an error. Can someone send it to me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Amy

This thread was from 2008, perhaps that is why you cannot view it...

I've updated the flyers page to include the Spring Splash and Discontinued Items as Word and PDF documents. Subscribers can also download and email from within the TTConnect "flyers" tab.

vwpamperedchef said:
This thread was from 2008, perhaps that is why you cannot view it...

Thank you, that makes sense now.

I can't open the link - it says there is an error :(

This is OLD. Look at the dates. No new splash yet because that information will not be available until (after) the SPRING LAUNCH meetings.

Please email me a copy. I also have trouble converting. My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

chefhat said:
Please email me a copy. I also have trouble converting. My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
There isn't anything to email - this is a thread from two years ago.

chefhat said:

As Jeanine pointed out, this is a very old thread. I'm sure that new flyers will get created by various people and posted after the Spring Launch meetings are done.

Hey, Becky, looks like we posted at the same time. :D

babywings76 said:
Hey, Becky, looks like we posted at the same time. :D
Sooo, how long can we keep this outdated, two year old thread running? :DWhat is REALLY funny is that 12 out of 18 posts are people saying that it's an outdated thread....and yet....

1. What is Joy's Spring Splash! Help! event?

Joy's Spring Splash! Help! is an exclusive event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest spring collection. This event will feature new products, recipes, and cooking tips to help you prepare delicious meals this spring.

2. When and where is Joy's Spring Splash! Help! taking place?

Joy's Spring Splash! Help! will take place on March 20th at our Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. We will have two sessions, one at 10 am and one at 2 pm, to accommodate different schedules.

3. How can I attend Joy's Spring Splash! Help! event?

To attend Joy's Spring Splash! Help!, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can register for the event on our consultant website. Space is limited, so make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.

4. What can I expect from Joy's Spring Splash! Help! event?

At Joy's Spring Splash! Help!, you can expect to see new products, learn new recipes, and receive valuable cooking tips and tricks from our experienced consultants. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and exchange ideas.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions at Joy's Spring Splash! Help! event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and promotions available only at Joy's Spring Splash! Help! event. You will also have the chance to pre-order new products before they are released to the public. Don't miss out on these exciting deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Intrepid_Chef