• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joint Tupperware/Pampered Chef Party... Need Help!

In summary, the Tupperware consultant asked about doing a show together with the person selling pocketbooks. Neither of them would do a joint party because it's never been successful for them before.
redsoxgirl
Anyone do one of these?

I had a show yesterday and there was a Tupperware consultant there and she asked about doing a show together. Our intention is to show how our products can be used together, not do 2 different shows.

Anyone have any ideas???

I'd be careful. I did a booth at a fair today, and there was a Tupper Ware rep right behind me. TW "thinks" they're competition for PC because they now sell cookware (seriously? when you think Tupper Ware do you think cookware?), and ice cream scoops and food choppers. I've looked at their website in the past, and I don't think they compare (of course, I'm just a little biased). I would have her agree ahead of time not to even discuss products the two companies have in common, because you don't want her to give guests the impression they can buy products of similar quality at a better price from her (especially since they're not a better quality OR a better price).

Last edited:
I probably wouldn't either. If you do do it together---then I would suggest stearing clear of whats the same and go with what's different---Bamboo, Knives, Lifetime Warrenty on Cookware...etc......

I think they have knives now, too.

I wouldn't do a joint party with TW either - their product line is starting to look a little too much like ours.

Remember, also, that any time you do a joint party you need to expect your sales to be cut in half. Most people come to a show with a set amount of $$ they can spend. If they have to buy from two companies, they will just split it between you.

Combo parties can be fun...but I have never had a profitable one.

Anytime I have tried to do a show with other "consultants" there from other companies, it never works out. My sales are at least 1/2 of what they would have been. I would not do it.

I did a joint show with a girl who sells pocketbooks. I wasn't thrilled about it but I had known the girl since I was about 5 years old. I went, set up in the kitchen, had the recipe done ahead of time, she set up in the dining room.........and the guests started coming in. There were people that only bought from me and some only bought from her. Very few bought from both. But I ended up with a $1000 show because the host had some outside orders too.
It worked out fine but I just wonder if the show could have been more than $1000 if she the pocketbook girl hadn't been there. Yea, that sounds greedy I know.........but I still have to wonder.

Joint parties have never worked out well for me either. They sound like a good idea, but, like Kelly said, everyone comes with a set budget in mind and usually order a little from each because they feel they have an obligation. My sales are always much lower than usual and both of us (consultants) leave feeling like it was a waste of time. I've given it a shot and won't ever do one again.

1. Can I host a joint Tupperware/Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely host a joint party with both Tupperware and Pampered Chef products. This can be a great way to introduce both product lines to your friends and family at once.

2. How do I plan a joint party with both Tupperware and Pampered Chef?

The first step is to contact a consultant from both Tupperware and Pampered Chef to discuss your plans for a joint party. They can help you coordinate the logistics and make sure both product lines are represented.

3. Can I earn host rewards for a joint party?

Yes, as the host of a joint party, you can earn host rewards from both Tupperware and Pampered Chef. This means you can receive free and discounted products from both companies based on the total sales from your party.

4. Are there any special promotions for joint parties?

Some consultants may offer special promotions or discounts for joint parties, so it's always a good idea to ask about any current promotions when planning your party. Additionally, you may be able to combine orders from both companies to reach certain sales goals and earn more rewards.

5. Can I use the same invitations and decorations for both Tupperware and Pampered Chef at a joint party?

Yes, you can use the same invitations and decorations for both product lines at a joint party. You can also get creative and incorporate both brands into your party theme and decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
baychef
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies