• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is CS J Joh's wellness practice thriving after joining PC 3 weeks ago?

In summary, joining Pampered Chef has greatly impacted my wellness practice in a positive way. It has allowed me to continue working and earning income, while also promoting wellness through cooking and kitchen tools. My first party with Pampered Chef was a success, as I made back the starter kit fee and my second virtual party had a total of $1000 in sales. I decided to join Pampered Chef because it aligned with my previous practice and I am extremely happy with my decision. Not only am I able to continue working, but I am also a part of a supportive and successful community. It has been the best $20 I have ever spent.
J Joh
My wellness practice was shut down because of "you know what" so I joined PC 3 weeks ago with the 19.99 kit. Best $20 I ever spent. Made that back on my first party.
On my second virtual party and it just went to $1000!
Loving this company already!

Welcome and congrats!Online live demos (or even prerecorded) are so cool! I love the idea of quick video demos throughout the week. It is a great way to highlight all sorts of products. Hopefully you'll start seeing bookings as well for other virtual shows. :)

Welcome to CS J Joh!

1. How has joining Pampered Chef impacted your wellness practice?

Since joining Pampered Chef 3 weeks ago, my wellness practice has seen significant growth. With the shutdown of my previous practice due to the pandemic, joining Pampered Chef has allowed me to continue working and earning income while also promoting wellness through cooking and kitchen tools.

2. How much did you make from your first party with Pampered Chef?

I made back the $19.99 I spent on the starter kit on my very first party with Pampered Chef. This just shows the potential for earning with this company, even as a new consultant.

3. How has your second virtual party with Pampered Chef gone?

I am happy to say that my second virtual party was a huge success, with a total of $1000 in sales. This just goes to show the demand for Pampered Chef products and the support from my friends and customers.

4. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

With the shutdown of my wellness practice, I was looking for a way to continue working and earning income. Pampered Chef stood out to me because of its focus on promoting wellness through cooking and kitchen tools, which aligns with my previous practice.

5. How do you feel about joining Pampered Chef?

I am absolutely loving my experience with Pampered Chef so far. Not only am I able to continue working and earning income, but I also get to be a part of a supportive and successful community. It was definitely the best $20 I ever spent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dale C
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Wilhoit