• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Pregnancy Club: Meet Other Expecting Moms on the Boards!

In summary, Just wanted to know who else from the boards is expecting? I'm due 4/3/08. Anybody else wanna join me? :)
SummerG
Just wanted to know who else from the boards is expecting? I'm due 4/3/08. Anybody else wanna join me? :)

I am...but not for long! I'm due 10/13/07.

Congrats, by the way! Is this your first? This is #2 for me. I'm having a boy & already have a girl.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I am...but not for long! I'm due 10/13/07.

That's my due date too.
Tonia

April 3 is a great day to be born...that's my DH's birthday!

Not expecting...have a [almost] six month old, and DH is in Iraq...I'd have some explaining to do if I was!

Congratulations to all who are!

I'm expecting my second boy SOON!! My due date is Oct. 1st but it looks like I'm getting pre-eclampsia again so it may be a lot sooner than I think!!:cry:

toniascookin said:
That's my due date too.
Tonia

Too cool! Do you know what you're having?

pamperedgirl3 said:
Too cool! Do you know what you're having?

We are having another boy.

toniascookin said:
We are having another boy.

Must be the due date for boys!

All I'm expecting is bills in the mail...

But congratulations to all of you! Best wishes for safe and healthy pregnancies and deliveries!

(I already have my girl and boy). :)

janetupnorth said:
All I'm expecting is bills in the mail...

But congratulations to all of you! Best wishes for safe and healthy pregnancies and deliveries!

(I already have my girl and boy). :)
Yep me too. I don't have any girls (5 boys) but I do have 5 granddaughters and 1 grandson. Congratulations to you all! And here's praying for healthy, happy pregnancies and kiddos!

My DW is expecting 1/26/08

I am not expecting (yet!) we are trying to get pregnant, though!

Hopefully I can add another post to this thread with my due date soon!

Good luck to all of you...prayers for an easy pregnancy, quick labor, and healthy babies and moms!!

We just found out that we are expecting a girl

pamperedchefdudeky said:

If she's 3 days late, that will be my DH's birthday!!

Me too!
KellyTheChef said:
I am not expecting (yet!) we are trying to get pregnant, though!

Hopefully I can add another post to this thread with my due date soon!

Good luck to all of you...prayers for an easy pregnancy, quick labor, and healthy babies and moms!!

Sounds like we are in the same boat...or should I say "kitchen" We've been trying since forever, so I'm really praying and trusting the Lord for a blessing soon. My daughter...who is nine...is really, really looking forward to being a big sister :eek:)

Many blessings to all those who are expecting!!

I am I am due January 9th with another girl.

Congrats to you all~ I just found out I am expecting #2, unofficial date of 4/27/08......not a good due date since I am planning on earning the carribean cruise :( but there will be other incentive trips...
Good luck to all of you who are trying :)

I am not expecting but I just wanted to say congrats to all of you who are.

Oh, I forgot (and I just found out this week!) - I'm expecting another niece or nephew in April!!!! :)

pckrissy said:
Congrats to you all~ I just found out I am expecting #2, unofficial date of 4/27/08......not a good due date since I am planning on earning the carribean cruise :( but there will be other incentive trips...
Good luck to all of you who are trying :)

Yeah Krissy! Congrats!

Congrats to all! Good luck for those of you trying.

I am expecting a new niece around Christmas. I haven't decided if one is enough or not. It is still up in the air.

I'm due 1/28/08 with #3. (I have two boys already, 4 (turning 5 in OCt) and 2 1/2) I was supposed to find out tomorrow if it's a boy or girl, but my oldest son is starting kindergarten tomorrow :cry: :D , so I had to reschedule my U/S for next week. I have a feeling it's another boy...we'll see!

I also just found out that three of my friends are having babies as well in Feb and March!

I am not expecting but :balloon:

Congratulations to you all!

I'm going to be an auntie for the first time in March, near my daughters birthday:)

Congrats to those that are expecting!! and good luck to those who are trying:)

Congrats to you all. April 3rd is a great date. My lil brother (not too little any more-he's 23) was born on that day.

Congrats
cat said:
I'm due 1/28/08 with #3. (I have two boys already, 4 (turning 5 in OCt) and 2 1/2) I was supposed to find out tomorrow if it's a boy or girl, but my oldest son is starting kindergarten tomorrow :cry: :D , so I had to reschedule my U/S for next week. I have a feeling it's another boy...we'll see!

I also just found out that three of my friends are having babies as well in Feb and March!

Hey Cat,
I didn't know you were expecting!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to all the expecting mommy's on chef success!!!

I just had a baby boy (Daniel Jacob) on July 16th, he is 7 weeks old.

My daughter turned 10 today and my son turns 11 tomorrow. Friday is the sleepover and Saturday is the party!!

Debbie :D

Congratulations! I'm not expecting. Like Janet, I already have my girl and my boy. My DD will be 8 in one week & my DS is 21 months old.

I'm the last one in my family to be done with kids (although God could have other plans for us in the future) so my poor mother has to soak up all my DS's cuteness while he's still little. He's the last baby for a while!

I am not expecting yet..... Were still trying....... But congrats to the rest of you that are expecting!!!! I just sent my 6yr old off to first grade today ...:cry:

pamperedgirl3 said:
Congrats, by the way! Is this your first? This is #2 for me. I'm having a boy & already have a girl.

This will be my 2nd. When I remarried 2 years ago, we both came into the marriage with 1 boy each. So my stepson is 14 (he lives with us fulltime) and my "little" boy is 9. By the time the baby is here the boys will be 15 and 10! We are hoping for pink! :D

pamperedchefdudeky said:
We just found out that we are expecting a girl

Congratulations!! Ü

I'm due with my third on Dec 30/07. I don't think I want the New Years Baby and one of my little nieces was born last Christmas Day. I do hope it's born sooner than later because I'm already tired of waiting - been there done that 9 month thing. I'm just hoping it's not the night of my Grade 1's Christmas concert.

We've got two girls (6 & 3). My DH is hoping for a boy, isn't that always the case, but I don't care either way as long as it's kicking and screaming. Atleast it's got the kicking part down already!

I wish all the expectant Moms all the best with their pregnancies. Linda

I am expecting a little boy on Jan. 2nd. I already have a 2 1/2 yr. old girl at home.

SummerG said:
This will be my 2nd. When I remarried 2 years ago, we both came into the marriage with 1 boy each. So my stepson is 14 (he lives with us fulltime) and my "little" boy is 9. By the time the baby is here the boys will be 15 and 10! We are hoping for pink! :D

That's the age difference of my DH & his sisters. He was 15 when his youngest sister was born & the middle sister was 10. But the youngest was a little "surprise"! My MIL thought she was done!

DebbieSAChef said:
Hey Cat,
I didn't know you were expecting!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to all the expecting mommy's on chef success!!!

I just had a baby boy (Daniel Jacob) on July 16th, he is 7 weeks old.

My daughter turned 10 today and my son turns 11 tomorrow. Friday is the sleepover and Saturday is the party!!

Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie!

Hope you have a fun sleepover and party!

Wow, Daniel is already 7 weeks old...I've been meaning to send you a "Congratulations on your new baby" card, but haven't gotten around to it! And it's almost 2 months!! :blushing:

pamperedchefdudeky said:
:balloon: :balloon: My youngest daughter was born 1/26/06 Congrats and good luck to you! :balloon: :balloon:

Related to Join the Pregnancy Club: Meet Other Expecting Moms on the Boards!

1. What is the Pregnancy Club on the Pampered Chef boards?

The Pregnancy Club is a community on the Pampered Chef boards for expecting mothers to connect with one another, share their experiences, and support each other throughout their pregnancies.

2. How can I join the Pregnancy Club?

To join the Pregnancy Club, simply create a free account on the Pampered Chef boards and then navigate to the Pregnancy Club section. From there, you can introduce yourself and start connecting with other expecting moms.

3. What can I expect from being a member of the Pregnancy Club?

As a member of the Pregnancy Club, you can expect to find a supportive and understanding community of other expecting moms who are going through similar experiences. You can also find helpful tips and advice, as well as make new friends!

4. Can I join the Pregnancy Club if I'm not due in April 2008?

Of course! The Pregnancy Club welcomes all expecting moms, regardless of their due date. We believe that all expectant mothers can benefit from the support and camaraderie of fellow moms-to-be.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the Pregnancy Club?

Yes, the Pampered Chef boards have a set of community guidelines that all members are expected to follow. In addition, the Pregnancy Club has its own set of rules to ensure a safe and welcoming space for all members. These rules can be found in the Pregnancy Club section of the boards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
starrmarie
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies