• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun with Pampered Chef's Newest Recruit, Italianchef Victoria!

In summary, Ginger is a new recruiter for Pampered Chef and she is excited to start her new job. She walks away from her first conversation with two orders and one booking. She is also excited to follow up with another customer.
ItalianChef
Hello every one I am the soonerchef newest recruite.
I just wanted to say that working for Pampered Chef is the easiest and Funnest (is that a word:rolleyes: ) home party company I ever could have started with.
I am part of a bunco group in my subdavision. I took the catalog with me just to see what would happen I walked away with 2 ordered and 1 booking and one maybe out of 6 ladies and them asking me when I was going to have my open house.
I also have another that I need to follow up with I am so excited that I was able to take to this Bunco group those tips that I learned in the training with Tom Marston that I went to this week here in Saint Louis, and I did not even have my kit with me I just took a dish with me.
Any way I am just amazed at how easy it is for the customer to help sell the products
Italianchef/Victoria

Hi Victoria & WELCOME!!
Let me be the first to welcome you here I just know you're gonna love it.
You have 1 of the best Recruiter/Director there is.
good luck good luck good luck
:D :D :D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

Congratulations on your new business! This is a great site, & I bet you'll have a blast being under soonerchef:D She seems like an awesome lady!
Best of luck to you:D :D

WOOOHOOOO VICTORIA!!!!

Love ya babe!!

Congrats on your new biz!:D :D Andrea is a great source of info and incouragement. Have fun!:D

Welcome!

Love that Andrea!

Welcome aboard. PC has a great bunch of people and this an amazing site to get ideas and such from. Andrea has a lot of great ideas so I have a feeling you will do just fine.

1. What is Pampered Chef's newest recruit, Italianchef Victoria, all about?

Pampered Chef's newest recruit, Italianchef Victoria, is a fun and interactive way to learn about Italian cooking and products. It is a virtual cooking experience led by Victoria, a trained Italian chef, who will guide you through delicious recipes and share tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I join the fun with Italianchef Victoria?

To join the fun with Italianchef Victoria, simply visit our website and sign up for one of her virtual cooking classes. You will receive a list of ingredients and instructions beforehand, and then you can cook along with Victoria during the live class. It's a great way to learn new recipes and connect with others who share a love for cooking.

3. Are there any special requirements to join Italianchef Victoria's cooking classes?

No, there are no special requirements to join Italianchef Victoria's cooking classes. Anyone can join, regardless of cooking skill level or experience. All you need is a computer or mobile device, internet connection, and the ingredients for the recipe. It's a great opportunity for beginners to learn new skills and for seasoned cooks to try new recipes.

4. How much does it cost to join Italianchef Victoria's cooking classes?

The cost to join Italianchef Victoria's cooking classes varies depending on the class and the recipe being taught. However, most classes are free to join and only require the purchase of the ingredients. Some classes may have a small fee for more complex recipes or special ingredients, but these will be clearly stated when signing up for the class.

5. Can I ask Italianchef Victoria questions during the cooking class?

Yes, you can ask Italianchef Victoria questions during the cooking class. She encourages interaction and is happy to answer any questions you may have about the recipe, cooking techniques, or Pampered Chef products. You can also chat with other participants during the class, making it a fun and social cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies