• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement: Enter the 2020 Pillsbury Bake-Off Today!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking tips, and recipes. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant's website or contact the company directly. Some benefits of being a consultant include earning a commission on sales, discounts on products, flexible schedule, and the opportunity to build a strong network and business. To host a party, you can contact a consultant or host an online party through a consultant's website and earn free and discounted products. Some popular products include the Stoneware Baking Set, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, Quick Cooker, and Nonstick Cookware Set.
hoosierchef
Get Ready to bake!!!

Just curious, anyone here ever enter the Pillsbury bake-off? Better yet, if so....how far did you get??

Here's the link to this years bake-off. Now get baking!

http://food.yahoo.com/pillsbury-bakeoff/
www.pillsbury.com

;) :D

Oh, I've always wanted to do this! I need to think of something really creative.

Somebody got into the finals a few years ago using a PC recipe with a twist. Something like blackberry bruschetta.

I have the perfect recipe that I have been wanting to enter, but just can't find the right catagory. This recipe has gotten me marriage proposals from my husbands co-workers ;) I looked this year, but still didn't see one that I thought it would fit in.

jenniferlynne said:
I have the perfect recipe that I have been wanting to enter, but just can't find the right catagory. This recipe has gotten me marriage proposals from my husbands co-workers ;) I looked this year, but still didn't see one that I thought it would fit in.

Ok then...what's the recipe? You've got me intrigued. Marriage proposals?!?! It must be FANTASTIC!!

jenniferlynne said:

Yep....I'm intrigued too. Just give us a hint.

Related to Join the Excitement: Enter the 2020 Pillsbury Bake-Off Today!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking tips, and recipes to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant's website or contact the company directly. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to start your business.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some benefits of being a consultant include earning a commission on sales, discounts on products, flexible schedule, and the opportunity to build a strong network and business.

4. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a party, you can contact a consultant or host an online party through a consultant's website. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products?

Some popular products include the Stoneware Baking Set, Food Chopper, and the Garlic Press. Other popular items include the Quick Cooker and the Nonstick Cookware Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies