• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enter the Pillsbury Bake Off & Showcase Your Baking Skills!

In summary, it sounds like it would be a fun experience to enter the Pillsbury Bake-off. You don't need to have any special qualifications or skills to compete, and the winner will travel to a competition to compete with the final 10.
whiteyteresa
Can we enter the Pillsbury Bake Off?

Why not? I've been thinking about entering it for years. Is it time?

I don't see why not... I think you are not allowed to work for any Pillsbury company or be a professional chef.

Your entry had to be in by April but I thought about starting on some recipes.

It just sounds so interesting

Maybe we could share ideas

~

There is a lady in the area here that enters EVERY contest like that - she has won 2nd-10th NUMEROUS times!

A couple years ago, a PC consultant was in the Pillsbury Bake-Off Finals - using a PC recipe for Strawberry Bruschetta - except she modified it a little and used blackberries or something.......can't remember, but I remember thinking at the time that I wondered how she could legally do that? I guess she modified the recipe enough that it wasn't considered stealing the copyright.

I've often wondered how much you have to tweak a recipe in order to call it your own.

I was thinking of using a couple of family favorites from long ago

I was also thinking of creating something new

~

I thin kit'd be a great idea for a bunch of you to enter the Pillsbury Bake-off...I could be your official taster!

Sounds good to me

Who wants to enter

Registration is in April

I am entering The Pillsburg Bake Off

Who's joining me???

~

A recent host of mine is in the finals for the one coming up in October. She will find out then is she will get to travel and cook/bake-off with the final 10 (I think). It is pretty cool!! She was an awesome host (had a $1200 show)!!

pamperedlinda said:
I've often wondered how much you have to tweak a recipe in order to call it your own.

It is my understanding that you have to change or add more than two ingredients in order to make it your own. But don't quote me on that.

Chef Kearns said:
A recent host of mine is in the finals for the one coming up in October. She will find out then is she will get to travel and cook/bake-off with the final 10 (I think). It is pretty cool!! She was an awesome host (had a $1200 show)!!

be sure to remind her that you have some great new stainless steel cookware, as well as other great new products, that she can buy with her prize $$:D :D

Related to Enter the Pillsbury Bake Off & Showcase Your Baking Skills!

1. What is the Pillsbury Bake Off?

The Pillsbury Bake Off is a nationally recognized cooking competition where home cooks can submit their original recipes using Pillsbury products for a chance to win cash prizes and be featured in Pillsbury's advertising campaigns.

2. How do I enter the Pillsbury Bake Off?

To enter the Pillsbury Bake Off, you must first create an account on the Pillsbury website. Then, you can submit your original recipe using Pillsbury products through the online entry form. Make sure to follow all entry guidelines and rules.

3. Can I submit more than one recipe?

Yes, you can submit up to three original recipes for the Pillsbury Bake Off. Each recipe must be submitted separately and must follow all entry guidelines and rules.

4. What are the prizes for the Pillsbury Bake Off?

The grand prize winner of the Pillsbury Bake Off will receive $50,000 cash and a featured spot in Pillsbury's advertising campaigns. There are also additional cash prizes for first, second, and third place winners in each category.

5. When is the deadline to enter the Pillsbury Bake Off?

The deadline to enter the Pillsbury Bake Off may vary each year, so make sure to check the official rules for the current year's competition. Typically, the deadline is in the fall, with the winners being announced in the following spring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pampered1224