• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team: How to Sign Up Without a Referral for Just $5!

In summary, someone for them to join here? or can they just pay their $5 and join? I have a friend and fellow Canadian consultant who's been meaning to check us out for ages now and although I'm not sure if she did or not she wants to just pay and hop in!
kcjodih
Gold Member
someone for them to join here? Or can they just pay their $5 and join? I have a friend and fellow Canadian consultant who's been meaning to check us out for ages now and although I'm not sure if she did or not she wants to just pay and hop in!

Anyone know if she needs a referral and if not where she clicks to join?

Never mind :) I logged out (which I NEVER do) and went in to CS as a non-member and noticed the link for 'register'. Sent it to her and now I wait :)

You can get arrested for possession if you keep a refer on hand.

KG...you are a serial lurker...or is it cereal lurker...you just bounce around from thread to thread thinking of smart arse things to say...and we love you for it!

I'm a cereal killer each morning with coffee.

Did you ever watch the movie Hackers?

Like I said over in that other thread, I don't recall. Musta been a bad box of cereal.

Hackers is one of my FAVES!

kcjodih said:
someone for them to join here? Or can they just pay their $5 and join? I have a friend and fellow Canadian consultant who's been meaning to check us out for ages now and although I'm not sure if she did or not she wants to just pay and hop in!

Anyone know if she needs a referral and if not where she clicks to join?
If you need a reefer...
r11207-s.jpg

YOur wave no please :)
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm a cereal killer each morning with coffee.

I"m soooo excited....I"m going to conference, this is barely my 2nd yr. joined last Feb or March--bought a house and work never allows vacation. Co workers call in stating a family emergency and take a week off, so guess what?? My elderly Great Aunt and Great Uncle live in Chicago and they're having a 50th wedding ann party for them on 7/7/7 and I"m riding to Chicago with my Mom and Grandma and then flying home the evening of 7/11 :)

WOO HOO!!!!

LIZ

1. How can I sign up for Pampered Chef without a referral?

Signing up for Pampered Chef without a referral is easy and only costs $5. Simply go to our website and click on the "Join Our Team" link. From there, you can follow the prompts to create an account and sign up for our consultant program.

2. Is there any additional cost to signing up without a referral?

No, there are no additional costs to signing up without a referral. The $5 fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes all the materials and tools you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Do I have to have prior experience or knowledge of cooking to join the team?

No, you do not need any prior experience or knowledge of cooking to join our team. We provide training and support to all of our consultants, regardless of their level of experience.

4. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef as a consultant, including flexible hours, the ability to be your own boss, and the opportunity to earn extra income. You also get to be a part of a supportive and passionate community of consultants and customers who are all passionate about cooking and sharing their love for Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I still earn rewards and bonuses without a referral?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and bonuses as a Pampered Chef consultant without a referral. Our compensation plan is designed to reward our consultants for their hard work and sales, regardless of how they joined our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Ish
  • General Chat
Replies