• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me on My Journey to Kitchen Show Live | A Back Seat Experience

In summary, LindaKim is sitting in the back seat of a car on her way to Kitchen Show Live. The car is a gold Miata and the show is being done by Sue, a delightful lady from England. LindaKim likes the opening she heard tonight and thinks it is almost the verbatim line for the show she will be attending next week. She also stole the opening from Sue.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
...starting this thread.

And I'm sitting in the back seat of a car on my way to Kitchen Show Live.

Cool! Are you on a laptop or a PDA?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...starting this thread.

And I'm sitting in the back seat of a car on my way to Kitchen Show Live.

But, you didn't tell us what kind of car it is? I know you can't be in a Miata ;)

Who is doing the Kitchen Show Live? Please pass on any great tips that you get.

Linda

Kim, I use a laptop with a broadband card. It's required for my "other" job but once you're connected to the celluar network, the fee is the same for 1 minute, 24 minutes, 1 hour or 24 hours, so why not do a little recreational computing, too?What kind of car? Gold. It was Vickie's car. Hey, they hogtied me, put a PC tote bag over my head and forced me into the back seat. (If you believe that, I have this land in New Mexico that would be a great investme...er...never mind.)The KSL was by Sue, a delightful lady from England. (I used to say I could listen to her accent all night and this was my chance!)The best tip I can pass along is that it's good to see how other (especially very successful) people do a show. I'm going to steal her opening. Why? Last week, I got to hear a great CLOSING for a show, and Sue's opening is perfect foreshadowing for closing. A really good feature article or column has a hook in the opening paragraph and a strong closing always goes back to the hook. (Dave Barry's columns are a perfect example of that technque.) A PC show is the same thing - you need a hook to get 'em to listen to you and you need a strong finish.Sue's opening uses an almost identical line to the closing I learned last week, so that's why I'm stealing it.Yeah, I know, I'm getting to it. :D The closing uses a line like, "Have you ever sat through a direct selling presentation like this one and thought, 'I could do that' or even, 'Not only could I do that, I could do better than he/she did,' but then went home and never did anything about it?" The opening I heard tonight was almost the verbatim line.

I like that ending too:) You may have some of us cheffers stealing from you!

lacychef said:
I like that ending too:) You may have some of us cheffers stealing from you!
I stole it in the first place.

Related to Join Me on My Journey to Kitchen Show Live | A Back Seat Experience

What ingredients do I need to make "I Didn't Have Any Trouble"?

To make "I Didn't Have Any Trouble" you will need 1 pound ground beef, 1 onion, 1 green bell pepper, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of tomato sauce, 1 can of kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.

Is "I Didn't Have Any Trouble" a spicy dish?

It can be if you add more chili powder or cumin, but the recipe as written is not very spicy. You can always adjust the spices to your preference.

Can I substitute the ground beef for a different protein?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or even vegetarian crumbles in place of ground beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How can I make "I Didn't Have Any Trouble" in a Pampered Chef product?

You can make "I Didn't Have Any Trouble" in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker or the Deep Covered Baker. Follow the recipe as written, but adjust the cooking time according to the instructions for the specific product.

Can I freeze "I Didn't Have Any Trouble" for later?

Yes, "I Didn't Have Any Trouble" freezes well. Just let it cool completely, then transfer to an airtight container or freezer-safe bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating in the microwave or on the stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies