• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jerk Chicken Nachos - Pepper Question

In summary, the recipe for Jerk Chicken Nachos involves marinating chicken in a jerk seasoning blend, cooking it in a skillet, and then layering it on top of tortilla chips with cheese, peppers, and other toppings of your choice. You can use any type of pepper in this recipe, with bell peppers recommended for a mild flavor and jalapenos for a spicier kick. The total cook time for Jerk Chicken Nachos is about 30 minutes, including marinating and assembly. You can also make these nachos in the oven by baking them at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Popular toppings for Jerk Chicken Nachos include avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, and sour cream, but you can
jrstephens
Has anyone done this and put the peppers on BEFORE you bake, so, they are warm too. And then just squeeze the lime over the nachos?

I have done it with the peppers on after it come out of the oven and wondered how it would be if all the recipe is hot? I am serving the sour cream on the side tonight b/c the host does not like sour cream.

bump bump .....

I think it would be great, and I've wondered the same thing. I would just do it if I were you.

I did it last night and it tasted great. It had gotten cold by the time people started to eat from everyone talking/visiting. I think it made it a whole lot more simple to not add to it when it came out of the oven. I did the sour cream on the side in a SA Bowl and put limes in a SA bowl too.

Related to Jerk Chicken Nachos - Pepper Question

1. What is the recipe for Jerk Chicken Nachos?

The recipe for Jerk Chicken Nachos includes marinating chicken in a jerk seasoning blend, cooking it in a skillet, and then layering it on top of tortilla chips with cheese, peppers, and other toppings of your choice.

2. Can I use a different type of pepper in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pepper you prefer in this recipe. However, we recommend using bell peppers for a milder flavor and jalapenos for a spicier kick.

3. How long does it take to make Jerk Chicken Nachos?

The total cook time for Jerk Chicken Nachos is about 30 minutes. This includes marinating the chicken, cooking it, and assembling the nachos.

4. Can I make Jerk Chicken Nachos in the oven?

Yes, you can make Jerk Chicken Nachos in the oven. Simply layer the ingredients on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

5. Are there any toppings you recommend for Jerk Chicken Nachos?

Some popular toppings for Jerk Chicken Nachos include diced avocado, diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro, and a drizzle of sour cream. However, feel free to get creative and add your own favorite toppings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mmilus