• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Stoneware Spectacular Sale!~Bookings!

In summary, the Cranberry New traditions collection is 50% off when purchased with the two highest priced items (DCB and the rect.) at the sale price.
heat123
Silver Member
OK, when this special came around last year I got 2 bookings from the email memo I sent: Here it is in a nutshell....

Buy the entire Cranberry New traditions collection for $43.50 plus tax (based on a $500 show). That's using the two highest priced items (DCB and the rect.) at 50% OFF the sale price. If anyone can figure out out to be any lower, even better!;)

Just wanted to share to the newbies!

Ooooh....I forgot about this! Thanks! I'll put it in my newsletter that I send out on the 15th.

How does the extra $50 come off? I tried to make up a mock show with $500 in sales and it only shows $90 free.

I calculated them all at 20% OFF again including the sale DCB and Rect Baker at the sale price with the 50% OFF! = $43.50 plus tax.
All the rest should be free since Jan has the bonus( $50, $75 and $100 ) EXTRA in fREE product with a min $500 show. Hope that makes sense.

I figured it up too and you're right, but I'm just wondering how the $50 comes off. When I made up a show and entered in all of those items on a $500 January show it still only shows $90 free. Maybe it will just update in Jan and work.

Here is the breakdown:
Host a show in January and earn the entire Cranberry Stoneware collection for only $43.50! (based on a $500 show)

Square Baker...sale price, $26.75...your price, FREE
Deep Dish Pie Plate...sale price, $24.50...your price, FREE
Deep Dish Baker...sale price, $28.75...your price, FREE
Mini Baker...sale price, $17.25...your price, FREE
Oval Baker...sale price, $27.00...your price, FREE
Small Oval Baker...sale price, $14.50...your price, FREE
Rectangle Baker...sale price, $35.00...your price, $17.50
Deep Covered Baker...sale price, $52.00...your price, $26.00

Is there a code for the extra, like usually there is a code for the host special?

I'm thinkin they will update in Jan with the specials in the system with $500 or more shows to get the FREE extra products? ??

Thanks for reminding me about the stoneware & WAY TO GO on making level 1!!!!!;) ;) ;)

I forgot about this too! Thanks for the reminder.

So I'm a little new at this...and I'm trying to follow. Is it possible to have a guest special item also be one of the half price items? Is that how you're figuring this price?

Yes, I am applying the 50% OFF pieces x2 at the 20% sale price pieces to get this total amount.

Ginger428 said:
Thanks for reminding me about the stoneware & WAY TO GO on making level 1!!!!!;) ;) ;)
Thanks!:D

Congrats to you too on the big $50K mark! Whoohhoooo for you Ginge!:)
Now I have to see where I am at, at this point?

Oh cool thanks for sharing guys!!! I never thought about doing that .... gives me a few ideas!!

That's awesome, I never thought about marketing the sale that way. I will have to put that in my newsletter, I will send out this weekend. Only have two more dates, left, but I might be able to get some catalog show. I love those! January it won't only be free money, it will be free points. That's how I look at it!

Does anyone have a flyer created on this?? I hadn't thought of it in these terms either. What a great idea!

Maxine

stoneware flyerHere's a quick one that I did...thanks so much for the idea! I never thought about it in this format...what an awesome deal!!! :)

Attachments

• stoneware jan host.pdf
    100.4 KB · Views: 506
Nicely done, great flyer!

This is a great flyer is there anyway it can be in word so that the Canadian consultants can make the price change.
Lorna

In CanadianAfraid this does not translate into such a great deal in Canada. Of course it is but the best price I could come up with is $90.87 for the whole set of cranberry.:cry:
I will see if I can price out the vanilla better without the baker, but everyone should own the baker.
lorna

i can't get this to transfer over...i'll have to work on it again over the weekend! i'm sorry!!!

Not to worry here is a Canadian version, thank you for the effort. I love this site.:sing:

Attachments

• january flyer.doc
    54 KB · Views: 438
Thank you! I was waiting for someone to post this! :)

Can someone change ChefKrisB's document into Word?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Great Flyer. Thank you for sharing

Kara~

40-50% offHow are you able to offer unlimited classic for 40-50% off? Thank-you:chef:
Deanna

By adding the already 20% OFF to the Hosts discount,which is up to almost 50% total!

After the firstI'll send this out to my "After the first of the year" folk:love: Thanks sooo much:)
Deanna

pamperedposey said:
I figured it up too and you're right, but I'm just wondering how the $50 comes off. When I made up a show and entered in all of those items on a $500 January show it still only shows $90 free. Maybe it will just update in Jan and work.

When you did your mock-up, did you make the show date January?

Stoneware flyer
ChefKrisB said:
Here's a quick one that I did...thanks so much for the idea! I never thought about it in this format...what an awesome deal!!! :)

Can someone who know the computer transfer the Stoneware Flyer for Jan 2008 into a Word Document?

Thanks a bunch!
Margit

here is a Word version...hope this works for everyone! Happy Holidays!!

Attachments

• stoneware jan 08 host.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 381
fab post / ideaMove this post up! I want to read it in the morning.:angel:

Bumping for another person who was asking about this special on another thread! Happy New Year!

Is this a Canadian or US total?

1. How much is the Cranberry New Traditions Collection during the January Stoneware Spectacular Sale?

The Cranberry New Traditions Collection is available for a discounted price of $43.50 plus tax during the January Stoneware Spectacular Sale.

2. What is the total value of the Cranberry New Traditions Collection?

The total value of the Cranberry New Traditions Collection is $500.

3. What items are included in the Cranberry New Traditions Collection?

The Cranberry New Traditions Collection includes the Deep Covered Baker and the Rectangular Baker.

4. How much discount is being offered on the Cranberry New Traditions Collection during the sale?

During the sale, the Cranberry New Traditions Collection is available at a discount of 50% off the regular sale price.

5. How can I get a booking from this special?

You can send an email memo to your contacts about the January Stoneware Spectacular Sale and offer to book a show for them to take advantage of the discounted Cranberry New Traditions Collection. This can potentially lead to bookings for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies