• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings for January Promos: Register Today and Secure Your Spot!

In summary, the 6 registered shows has two reasons. First, it gets you thinking about January and working on the incentive and second, it gives the HO an idea of who is going for it and how many incentives to have made.
jrstephens
I just got by CN news today. So, the 6 shows we register for January does it matter if for some reason the 2 show we submit or from other names. I know if maybe one or two that want January but other want other months. I was thinking if we are just registering them as a possibility I could just put in names of people who have booked with me or off other shows.

Two shows for two cookware bags should not be too hard but since I do not have any for sure bookings on my calendar after the one I had last week, it may be VERY impossible. I NEED BOOKINGS!!

I am a little confused on something that should be very simple, I am sure!

I would put down anyone who does book for January (incl catalog shows-just make up a date) & anyone you think might book or showed interest in booking--even if not for Jan. You will still have to do the 2 shows to get the bags, so I wouldn't see a problem with putting down people who aren't definite.

Since we can't predict that our customers will have their shows on the dates they schedule, or even hold them, I'm sure they don't have to be on the exact dates. I have 4 so far, and none have set an official date. They wanted to wait until a little closer to January so they would know what they've got going on.

I think the 6 registered shows has two reasons. 1. it gets you thinking about January and working on the incentive and 2. it gives the HO an idea of who is going for it and how many incentives to have made. So, I have never had them say that the shows I registered weren't the ones I submitted so I can't have the incentive. HTH

Last year when they did this- my shows changed but I still got the incentive.

When do we need to let them know by?

Who do I call b/c I never got my Dec. CN (is this the one w/ the host/guest specials we can pull out to show?)

You need to submit the form (it can be done on CC) by Dec. 15th to have your six shows registered. This is SUCH a smart idea! I love that they are doing this incentive because as those of you who have been consultants a year or more and have already been through a January, you need to start thinking about getting January booked NOW!!! :) You will be SO happy you did. Obviously once you get your December to what you want (shoot for the two shows before the 15th of Dec. to get the Sell-A-Thon package), start concentrating on January. If you wait until January to get bookings that month, it's going to be quite a challenge!! So, if you're finding people just don't want to book this year, concentrate on January. Keep in touch with your hosts via letters and recipes (we always send 3 letters w/ recipes between Dec and Jan) so they don't forget about you. That's why it's great to focus on this now. That's my 2 cents!! Think about January now! And they really help us out by having such an awesome host special so use it to your advantage!!!:D Good luck!

TinasKitchen said:
When do we need to let them know by?

Who do I call b/c I never got my Dec. CN (is this the one w/ the host/guest specials we can pull out to show?)

I just got mine yesterday, so, maybe yours is late too. I wsa wondering where mine was b/c I usually get it the first or second day of the month.

Unless something comes up I do not think I am going to have ANY shows for December. I think I will meet the First Level for November, but I have nothing else on the books. I have got to make more calls. I tried the other day and just got answering machines.

Good luck Jennifer! This is my first full year with PC. I started off great & earned level 2 of the sell-a-thon last year b/c I had late Nov shows submitted in Dec, but only had 1 Dec show. I had several people interested in Jan, but they ALL fizzled out, which left me with one catalog show for Jan that closed in Feb. Then little by little I had one show, then two, then three & now I have 3 already on the books for Jan, with about 5-6 more people to call that wanted January! So things will get better! That first year is rough for January b/c it's normally a slow month anyway & if you just started, you don't have much of a customer base to call yet. But keep trying & it WILL get better!

pamperedbecky said:
(we always send 3 letters w/ recipes between Dec and Jan) so they don't forget about you.

Hi Becky,

Do you have any sample letters you would be willing to share? My director gave me a couple but I seem to have misplaced them.

Also, has anyone sent out Season's Bests to the January hosts? I was thinking of doing that as a guilt offering, LOL.

Does this count for November or does it have to be booked in December?

klsnyder said:
Does this count for November or does it have to be booked in December?

If you mean registering the shows, it can be any show booked for January, no matter WHEN it was booked. I have people from September shows that wanted January, so I'll be putting them down along with those who booked this month for January.

ok..great!! Thanks!!

RachelNguyen said:
Hi Becky,

Do you have any sample letters you would be willing to share? My director gave me a couple but I seem to have misplaced them.

Also, has anyone sent out Season's Bests to the January hosts? I was thinking of doing that as a guilt offering, LOL.
I don't yet, but I believe I'll be getting some by December from some other directors....we all group up to do cluster meetings. I'll post them if I get them through email.

Rachel-
I have 3 letters I used from last year for Jan hosts. If I can learn how to attach a doc I can post here! Can anyone share how to attach it?

thanks!

Hey Heather,

When you reply to a post scroll down PAST the 'submit reply/preview post' buttons and you'll see a 'manage attachments' button. Click on it and then click on 'browse' find your file and then click 'upload'....within seconds you'll have a file attached and then submit the reply as usual.

HTH,

thanks!I hope this works!

Attachments

• jan get ready letters to host.doc
    139 KB · Views: 465
Yeay- It worked thanks Jodi! I hope that is what you were looking for Rachel?!

Thanks!!!While I was waiting, I put one together, too. Here's mine:

Attachments

• Thank you January hosts 1.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 389
I have nothing on the books for January......I need help with booking ideas!!! I usually do 8-10 shows a month.

Try to push theme shows. I have had a lot of interest in those. People are making resolutions to spend more time with their kids so try and mommy and me cooking show, or their resolution might be to eat healthier so try a healthy cooking show. or they might be trying to save more money.....host and show and get those x-mas gifts you really wanted for FREE! A plain jane cooking show just doesn't work in January when people are looking forward to a new year and new things! (This is my first Jan. doing PC so I am hoping this approach works for me!) Good luck

Did I miss something? The flier above says get 50% more free and I didn't think they are running that this year

This was sample of last years flyers. so it included the 50% more free, just adust it to the current host specical for 2007!

What is the January Promo?

The January Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of January. It typically includes discounted products or exclusive offers for customers.

How can I take advantage of the January Promo?

To take advantage of the January Promo, you can either shop online or attend a Pampered Chef party. The promo will be automatically applied to your order during checkout or at the party.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the January Promo?

There may be restrictions or limitations for certain products or offers included in the January Promo. These will be clearly stated in the promotion details and may vary depending on your location.

Can I combine the January Promo with other discounts or offers?

In most cases, the January Promo cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, check the promotion details to see if there are any exceptions.

How often does Pampered Chef offer a January Promo?

Pampered Chef typically offers a January Promo every year, but the specific details and offers may vary. Make sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawnrody
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCBeliever
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • PChefPEI