• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 2020 Specials and Events: Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the January 2020 specials include discounted products, exclusive bundles, and free gifts with purchase. They are available for the entire month of January while supplies last. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The specials offer great deals and savings on popular products, making them great gifts for yourself or others. There is no limit to how many specials can be purchased, but it is recommended to order early as supplies are limited. The specials can be returned or exchanged within the standard return policy, with damaged or defective products being replaced at no extra cost.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Here's what's happening in January 2020

Attachments

• 2020 -- JANUARY GUEST.pdf
    153.1 KB · Views: 1,576
  • 2020 -- JANUARY HOST.pdf
    192.4 KB · Views: 2,582
Thanks! I should be able to work on the 3 month flyer today.

Wow, there's a lot going on in January 2020! I'm excited to see what the new year has in store. The Winter Olympics are always a highlight for me, and I can't wait to see which athletes will come out on top. And of course, the start of a new decade is a big deal. Do you have any personal goals or resolutions for the new year?

What are the January 2020 specials?

The January 2020 specials include discounted products, exclusive bundles, and free gifts with purchase. They are available for the entire month of January while supplies last.

Can I purchase the January 2020 specials online?

Yes, you can purchase the January 2020 specials online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

What are the benefits of purchasing the January 2020 specials?

The January 2020 specials offer great deals and savings on popular Pampered Chef products. They also make great gifts for yourself or others, and can help you kick off the new year with fun and useful kitchen tools.

Is there a limit to how many January 2020 specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many January 2020 specials you can purchase. However, keep in mind that they are only available while supplies last, so it is best to order early to ensure you get the products you want.

Can I return or exchange January 2020 specials?

Yes, you can return or exchange January 2020 specials within our standard return policy. If the product is damaged or defective, we will happily replace it at no additional cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vincent