• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Janet or Other Techies...computer Question?

In summary, you can print only page 9 to a new pdf (use PrimoPDF or whatever PDF creator you have) and it will "print" only that page to a new PDF file, which you can rename, and then attach to an email.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is there a way for me to link people to the page of the CN that my article is on? I would like to share it through Facebook with some of my cousins and friends who live far away...how do I do that?

I don't think you can link them since it's behind a password protected area. You should be able to download it and save it to your computer - maybe just save that page?

How do I do that?

Actually, open up the CN behind CC and it will open in a new window. Cut and paste that address adn they WILL be able to see it. I did it when I was on teh cover.

I just sent you an email Carolyn.

DebbieJ said:
Actually, open up the CN behind CC and it will open in a new window. Cut and paste that address adn they WILL be able to see it. I did it when I was on teh cover.

Is there a way to do it for just page 9?

No, there isn't unless you copy the whole page and then paste it into a Word doc or something and email it to them. Like this.

Attachments

• carolyn.doc
    330 KB · Views: 279
You can print only page 9 to a new pdf (use PrimoPDF or whatever PDF creator you have) and it will "print" only that page to a new PDF file, which you can rename, and then attach to an email.

PampChefJoy said:
You can print only page 9 to a new pdf (use PrimoPDF or whatever PDF creator you have) and it will "print" only that page to a new PDF file, which you can rename, and then attach to an email.

I don't know how to do that :(
I don't have a PDF creater - can any of you do it for me? Pretty please?

Carolyn - that's what I sent you.

See post #7! :)

Congrats by the way!

Aha!! You guys all ROCK!

Related to Janet or Other Techies...computer Question?

1. How do I troubleshoot a frozen computer?

First, try restarting your computer by holding down the power button for a few seconds. If that doesn't work, try pressing the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys together to open the Task Manager and end any unresponsive programs. If the issue persists, try running a virus scan or contacting a technician for further assistance.

2. How can I speed up my slow computer?

There are a few things you can try to improve the speed of your computer. First, make sure you have enough storage space available. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and deleting unused programs. Running a disk cleanup or defragmentation may also help. If the issue persists, consider upgrading your hardware or seeking professional help.

3. How do I backup my important files?

There are several ways to backup your files, including cloud storage services or external hard drives. You can also use a USB flash drive or burn files onto a CD or DVD. It's important to regularly backup your files to prevent data loss in case of computer malfunctions or accidents.

4. How do I connect my computer to a printer?

The process of connecting your computer to a printer may vary depending on the type of printer and computer you have. Generally, you will need to install the printer's drivers and software, connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable, and then follow the prompts to set it up. You can also consult the printer's manual or contact the manufacturer for specific instructions.

5. How do I protect my computer from viruses?

To protect your computer from viruses, it's important to have reliable antivirus software installed and regularly updated. Be cautious when opening email attachments or downloading files from unknown sources. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or pop-up ads. It's also a good idea to backup your files and regularly scan your computer for any potential threats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK