• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Switching to New Computer

In summary, to transfer your Pampered Chef software to a new computer, you will need to uninstall the program from your old computer and then download and install it on your new computer using the same login information. Your saved recipes, orders, and consultant discount will all transfer over seamlessly and you will not need to purchase a new license, as the software is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
getting my new computer set up (retiring my 2002 model, Can't wait to run P-3!!!). This one is pre-loaded with Mozilla. So how do I find my list of favorites that I had on my old Yahoo page. Yahoo loads, but it's all new.

Favorites are connected to the individual computer hard drive and so can't "migrate" over... Sorry... You'll just have to redo your list on your new computer.

I know it's a little labor-intensive, but my recommendation would be to go on your old computer, hit each favorite and copy and paste the link into an email to yourself. Then open the email on your new computer, hit each link in the email and save it again as a favorite. Might save you some typing, with less likelihood for errors.

Yes, there is a way, I've done it:On the old computer go to the browser you used to have (you didn't mentioned which browser you used the Yahoo toolbar on) and you can Export or Backup your Favorites. On Mozilla this can be found under Bookmarks, Organize Bookmarks, Import and Backup and it will create a backup file you can email to yourself, open with the new computer, save it and then follow the same steps in Mozilla to Import. :)

Thank you!

If you used Firefox on your old computer, you can install an add-on called FoxMarks that saves your bookmarks to a separate server (password protected). Install it on both computers, and it'll sync them up. When I was working outside the home full time I used that so that I wouldn't have to remember something for after work when I found a cool site during the day.

1. How do I transfer my Pampered Chef software to my new computer?

To transfer your Pampered Chef software to your new computer, you will need to first uninstall the program from your old computer. Then, you can download and install the program on your new computer using the same login information you used for your old computer. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Will I lose any of my saved recipes or orders if I switch to a new computer?

No, your saved recipes and orders are linked to your Pampered Chef account, not your computer. As long as you use the same login information on your new computer, all of your saved data will transfer over seamlessly.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on my new computer?

Yes, your consultant discount will still apply when using the Pampered Chef software on your new computer. Simply log in using your consultant account information to access your discount.

4. Do I need to purchase a new license for the Pampered Chef software on my new computer?

No, your Pampered Chef software license is tied to your account, not your computer. As long as you use the same login information, you will not need to purchase a new license for your new computer.

5. Will the Pampered Chef software work on any type of computer?

Yes, the Pampered Chef software is compatible with both Mac and PC computers. As long as your computer meets the minimum system requirements, you should be able to use the software without any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • LStevens0426
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • tabnat80